Anywhere like Fantasy Ranch?

• wps92
  • 12-27-2019, 11:30 AM
I'm in Dallas for the weekend and I was wondering if there is anything like the Fantasy Ranch in Euless that closed a couple years ago. It was the best place to have all the fun you wanted in VIP
I miss the original Fantasy Ranch that used to be off 360 near Legends. They turned an old restaurant into a strip club with many fine hiding places and rooms. Was a great layout and the buffets were decent too. It went downhill when Arlington imposed the Bikini rule but soon discovered that the girls could and do much more extras since they were not topless.

I used to know Frank the original owner of FR. He used to Manage Legacy on 360 then opened up "Frank's Wildlife" which later became FR. Many gals went with him as well as the DJ and a few bouncers.

FR went downhill the few years before closing. I miss the old place.
Chicas Locas Dallas
Not a strip club but might try an AMP.
I remember Frank. I was more of Flashdancer and Legacy guy back in the day. I used to get in the legacy free because two of my homeboys were bouncers. I thought Legacy was the shit until discovered that all nude in Fort Worth off of North 35 where the girls were much more naughty. Seems like that place is an indoor gun range or something now.
Cabaret East...wide open for fun!
Agree with CL, they know why you are there and get right down to business. As with any encounter, think with your brain tho and all works well....
Cheers
So many clubs that were wide open for fun in Dallas back in the day! I remember the good ole Fantasy Ranch Days, Baby Dolls in HEB/Arlington, Chicas locas, peeping toms, Baby Dolls off shady trail... damn!
Don't forget Fare Room since we are reminiscing!!?
Ahhhh the good ole days. Back room w curtains , wood and a ho.....
I'll be in town on Thursday any strip clubs with extras
So many clubs that were wide open for fun in Dallas back in the day! I remember the good ole Fantasy Ranch Days, Baby Dolls in HEB/Arlington, Chicas locas, peeping toms, Baby Dolls off shady trail... damn! Originally Posted by daddylonglegs
some nice clubs listed, but "wide open" for fun? from all I have experienced and heard, Fantasy Ranch and Chicas Locas qualify, the others do not.. they may have been occasional fun, but wide open? no...

Cabaret East...wide open for fun! Originally Posted by Mrdaddy74
really? can anyone confirm?

if they are, it is a major change.. I remember going to VIP, after agreeing upfront that I would do DATY on my dancer.. that's all, just Daty.. VIP was secluded, but she was scared and didn't want to go through with it.. I finally convinced her, but damn.

anyone with recent experiences to share? I'm open to a retry if it's worth my time.
some nice clubs listed, but "wide open" for fun? from all I have experienced and heard, Fantasy Ranch and Chicas Locas qualify, the others do not.. they may have been occasional fun, but wide open? no...

really? can anyone confirm?

if they are, it is a major change.. I remember going to VIP, after agreeing upfront that I would do DATY on my dancer.. that's all, just Daty.. VIP was secluded, but she was scared and didn't want to go through with it.. I finally convinced her, but damn.

anyone with recent experiences to share? I'm open to a retry if it's worth my time. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're right. Back in those days you weren't getting any play at any of the three baby dolls, you were lucky if you got some place in fantasy Ranch but it was almost nonexistent as well. Back then clubs were actually strip clubs and not back room brothels like today. Not to mention girls were making plenty of money without having to give extras. Some of those girls at legends back in the 90s we're clearing over a grand a night. And a table dance in there, the girl actually danced on the table. The first club to really get wild was franks wildlife club/fantasy ranch.
Don't forget Fare Room since we are reminiscing!!? Originally Posted by CellarDweller

This place was WILD! I remember paying my cover when a dancer told a guy she'll suck his dick in VIP. Had some good times there before moving away from the area. Sad to see it just sit and collect dust. Discovered Fantasy Ranch right before it closed; didn't get to have fun there.
Cab Royal, Fare and FR will have jersey retired and banner raised in this forum. Lol