Pandoras Fort Worth!

A new Pandoras Fort Worth is opening in Euless next week.
Off of 157 in the old spot
  • mb60
  • 02-23-2020, 03:32 PM
So will this be the same crowd or new owners and girls ?
Are you talking about the old stilettos on 157?
And, if you have any concerns about which municipality you're in like Fort Worth or Euless, this is actually Fort Worth. You call the cops and it is Fort Worth cops not Euless that'll show up so be careful depending on who you have warrants out outstanding with LOL. All those clubs are actually Fort Worth. There are no strip clubs inside the city limits of HEB
Grand opening is leap day Saturday the 29th. BYOB, nude club. Website says $10 dances and free entry until midnight on the 29th.
Whats the website? Iv'e only found the dallas website.
Whats the website? Iv'e only found the dallas website. Originally Posted by gleeb76

Found a Facebook Page under pandorasfortworth.
Oh, and free drinks till midnight as well. Cab east will be dead as fuck. Could be a good bargain night if any girls show up
tell me more, tell me more!

when you say free drinks until midnight on the 29th, you mean THROUGH 11:59 p.m. on the 29th?

free drinks, meaning alcohol? beer?

is this a twin sister club of Pandora's Dallas?

fuck, this is cool news!
What sucks about free beer night is that it makes the place overcrowded and the girls have to fight off a bunch of drunks - many of them know that and the prettiest girls don't show up on such days.
So I was told by one source that bucks bought the club but the gm at bucks cab Dallas said no.
What sucks about free beer night is that it makes the place overcrowded and the girls have to fight off a bunch of drunks - many of them know that and the prettiest girls don't show up on such days. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I believe this is for the grand opening. Saw nothing about it being a regular thing
Interesting because the location works for me. Wonder if they will have a soft opening before the grand opening on 2/29
you guys better not be "funning" me!

I drove by there 75 minutes ago.. one car in the parking lot, but otherwise looks as dead as it did a month ago.. no signage, no banner saying anything about a club opening. we are, what, 40 hours from the Grand Opening? are you sure about that?