Sending cougar love to all

Hello to all!! My age birthday including the year is posted on my profile in mini statistics. I cannot help it if I look 35. Isn’t that supposed to be a good thing?? Hugs and kisses to all! Live your best healthy life!
You don't look a day over 25 babe. And a body that needs some attention from the top of your head to those sexy legs and between.
Thank you, was just clarifying. Seems to be some discussion over my age on my latest review. I cannot stop reviewers from writing 30s for age. I am always honest about it. I believe the reviewer was simply saying I "Look" 30s. Love and hugs to all
I think you look gorgeous girl! The older I get, the more I believe that age is just a number!
Cougars are awesome. I need a cougar. Lol
That’s a damn good thing MJewel!!
That’s a damn good thing MJewel!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Why Thank you, kind sir
Cougars are awesome. I need a cougar. Lol Originally Posted by pluckmeup
Pluck one up! Lol
You don't look a day over 25 babe. And a body that needs some attention from the top of your head to those sexy legs and between. Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Making comments like this makes a bartender's job easier when to cut off the drinks. I get flattery but come on. I've found women like genuine comments.
Making comments like this makes a bartender's job easier when to cut off the drinks. I get flattery but come on. I've found women like genuine comments. Originally Posted by Baconman
Bacon love, the point is. “Nobody cares about age.”
I’m 66 I’m a poor judge of age 25 45 same thing lol. Very attractive young lady regardless-of the age..
I’m 66 I’m a poor judge of age 25 45 same thing lol. Very attractive young lady regardless-of the age.. Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
Thank you Wyldthang. I love your Knight armor pic! Love you all !! Including Bacon. Thank you for sharing your age. Anyone can choose to take care of their mind and body. Age just gives us wisdom and gray hair!!! But that’s why there’s hair color, right??! I noticed gray hair on my head at the age of 12 Lol Hugs to all !!!
Bacon love, the point is. “Nobody cares about age.” Originally Posted by MJewel
It really wasn't an age comment. It had more to do with bs. I don't care how old someone is. I have no problems with Cougars at all. I actually like older women who know what they want and have a positive attitude in getting what they want.
It really wasn't an age comment. It had more to do with bs. I don't care how old someone is. I have no problems with Cougars at all. I actually like older women who know what they want and have a positive attitude in getting what they want. Originally Posted by Baconman
Agreed !! Have a lovely Sunday
I don't drink so put that in your pipe and smoke it keyboard commando.