VIP lounge, high end Dallas strip club

Genuine question !! Help a buddy out -
Anyone been to a certain strip club which is considered by most as very high end ( not sure if I can say name ) Have you
had any experience of the VIP Lounge/room which costs $2,000 per hour before drinks ? If so would be very very eager to hear the details !!! Already know there is other substances available in addition to liquor .
Hmm, might post in Strip club forum. I assume your talking about The Lodge?
Hmm, might post in Strip club forum. I assume your talking about The Lodge? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Apologies Folks !
Thank you for sending me to the right place , will post there now
What dumbass would pay $2,000/hr for a VIP room?!
Hmm, might post in Strip club forum. I assume your talking about The Lodge? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
LOL!
The Lodge now charges $2k for the "VIP" room?
No
What dumbass would pay $2,000/hr for a VIP room?! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Exactly, this is what we’re trying to figure out and the reason I’m here asking . Still haven’t figured how to post this in correct forum but sure heh ho !
It’s not the lodge , aside from the cost where or how would I have a chat with someone who can/will give an accurate account of what happens in VIP which explains the cost of the vip room experience from the booth one ?
LOL!
The Lodge now charges $2k for the "VIP" room?
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
No not that one ….
Exactly, this is what we’re trying to figure out and the reason I’m here asking . Still haven’t figured how to post this in correct forum but sure heh ho !
It’s not the lodge , aside from the cost where or how would I have a chat with someone who can/will give an accurate account of what happens in VIP which explains the cost of the vip room experience from the booth one ? Originally Posted by Kazzie
If you talking about a strip club. The lodge is the top of the list.

The mens club could be #2. I know their lifetime VIP is $2000 for now.

Again, post in the Strip club forum for your best responses. I am sure your questions can be answered there