Perverted Republicans Offering Free Feels At Airports, Get Yours Today!

It's not a pat down anymore it's a feel Up and it's free! Yes as part of Trumps crackdown on terrorist you can have your balls, tits and ass groped for free at your local airport. It goes right along with Trumps main campaign slogan " when your powerful you can do what you want to do, grab them by the pussy" . It's Trumps way of "Making Flying Great Again" !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tsa-enhan...191501595.html
It's not a pat down anymore it's a feel Up and it's free! Yes as part of Trumps crackdown on terrorist you can have your balls, tits and ass groped for free at your local airport. It goes right along with Trumps main campaign slogan " when your powerful you can do what you want to do, grab them by the pussy" . It's Trumps way of "Making Flying Great Again" !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tsa-enhan...191501595.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Did you apply for the cock and balls groper Dr Stupid?
Did you apply for the cock and balls groper Dr Stupid? Originally Posted by bambino
I would bet Hillarys reputation that your cheap ass will be in line at Greater Pittsburgh International trying to get your balls touched for free. It goes right along with the bourbon and cheap cigars you smoke.
I would bet Hillarys reputation that your cheap ass will be in line at Greater Pittsburgh International trying to get your balls touched for free. It goes right along with the bourbon and cheap cigars you smoke. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're getting stupider by the post Dr Stupid.
You're getting stupider by the post Dr Stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh you are right that was stupid of me to insinuate that you actually have balls, my bad!
It's an easy fix ..... just let a higher court, you know with a Republican judge who actually has a brain, reverse the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling and restore Trump's original ban on those immigrants from the restricted countries ..... and as part of the agreement we will only allow Democrats to offer the pat downs! .....
It's Trumps way of "Making Flying Great Again" ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

What would actually make flying Great Again is to strap a 'chute to you, take you 30,000 feet up and then boot your whiny libturd ass out the hatch....right over Iraan.

Just remember: Muslims enjoy pitching homos off tall buildings so you might want to keep that little secret under your hat, k?
What would actually make flying Great Again is to strap a 'chute to you, take you 30,000 feet up and then boot your whiny libturd ass out the hatch....right over Iraan.

Just remember: Muslims enjoy pitching homos off tall buildings so you might want to keep that little secret under your hat, k? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Or we could let the Austin Reacharound Crew and the rest of the swishy-walkers get dressed up in their rainbow thongs and high heels and be the designated " gropers " of all of the muzzie jihadies entering the country !
This as been going for quite awhile dumb fuck.

And I don't see very many "Republican types" in TSA uniforms either.
Those cavity searches are so bad once you learn how relax.
Dr Stupid, "Head" Gonad Groper.
Did you apply for the cock and balls groper Dr Stupid? Originally Posted by bambino
He go's in looking for the biggest black TSA agent in airport wanting more than a groping
You're right.
Larry Craig didn't wear a uniform in the airport. He didn't wear much of anything in his stall.

He had a "wide stance" though.

Typical republican exaggeration.

Small hands tell.

This as been going for quite awhile dumb fuck.

And I don't see very many "Republican types" in TSA uniforms either. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Those cavity searches are so bad once you learn how relax. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
So you're saying they're good if you struggle?

How did you find that out?

Does Tanto know you're practicing with bambitcho?