Providers using cash me ?

Do you think it's wrong to send a mass request on cash me to your regulars cause u don't feel like working lol? Seriously though...
I don't know what cash me is...unless youre talking about the "cash me ousside how bout dat" girl. is it any different than a client seeing you and a week goes by and you text him to send you money because of reason XYZ. I was told by a provider once that she doesn't play with her money. I took that statement to heart and also, don't play with MY money. im not without compassion or empathy or sympathy but a guy can only hear the same excuse over and over from different women before he has enough.

I don't think the cash me thing is any different. if its a money service of some kind. seems like a way to push clients away. unless they can catch some lonely guys.(im not lonely yet) and that's not saying there arent women out there that dont have legitimate problems and are trying to make it, but its like the pan handlers standing outside grocery store corners with signs. how do you distinguish the ones who actually truly need real help vs the ones that are fucked up enough to play on peoples compassion and get a free buck because they are just lazy.
Do you think it's wrong to send a mass request on cash me to your regulars cause u don't feel like working lol? Seriously though... Originally Posted by Ms Tori
If they are constantly texting me without booking an appointment . . then I see nothing wrong with charging.

My attention ain't free.

#ReclaimingMyTime
  • Go4it
  • 09-03-2017, 09:43 PM
I don't see a thing in the world wrong with it --- but don't get upset if at some time all your regulars send you a See me txt when they don't feel like paying.
Thanks ladies
If they are constantly texting me without booking an appointment . . then I see nothing wrong with charging.

My attention ain't free.

#ReclaimingMyTime Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I like you
No idea what Cash Me is or how it works but based on the comments it sounds like begging for money that you haven't done anything to earn. Is that correct? Like Bruce said, hows about you just come over and do me a freebie when I'm low in cash, just as a good-hearted gesture? Money for nothing. Just like Dire Straits. As far as the texting goes, if you are texting with a client against your wishes, that's your own fault.
For those that do not know what it is:

https://cash.me/

Cash Me is am app allowing money transfer between people. Of course, you have to give the app access to your banking information. Oh yea, lets down load some app from the internet and give it access to our financial information. Yea, what could possibly go wrong with that?
This app is very cool! It's free & FAST! I've used it many times. But I would only use it with clients that I know & trust.
And I'm pretty sure it's not good to "just text out of the blue asking for money"...but I could be wrong
Do you think it's wrong to send a mass request on cash me to your regulars cause u don't feel like working lol? Seriously though... Originally Posted by Ms Tori
Yes.
we may hold your funds for up to 180 days to protect Square or a third party against the risk of reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability
Another paypal clone that isn't a bank. No FDIC info at their footer either. Good luck.
It's a great app. I use it for deposits. Honestly it is no different than women sending mass texts/PM begging for gents to see them with astronomical specials.

Sometimes evolution is a good thing. This particular world is not immune to evolving.

Also it's great to incentivize fantasy bookers to not take up your time without paying for it

Paywall the hell out your business for your time.
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2017, 06:01 PM

My attention ain't free.

#ReclaimingMyTime Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
There's one born every minute too (dumb ass that is, who would pay to text) don't give out your number, don't respond or just block the guy instead of looking like a thirsty starving whore, this is just my opinion

I catch the hint after the first or second no response, gone with the wind baby