Ladies "managed" by their S/O.

I admit it. Ladies who are managed by their S/O raise my 'ick' gauge by a factor of 10.

Don't mind a lady who has an S/O. Matter-o-fact I kinda prefer them.
I just get the heebie jeebies when I find out they're being managed by a S/O and it's the S/O's only job....

Years ago it came to my attention that a very popular lady had her hubby screening, booking appts and answering her email pretending to be her. As a established client I'd throw in a sexual innuendo in my emails and when I found out the reply, also with sexual innuendos, was by HIM....~insert theme to "Crying Game" here~ well I just couldn't see her anymore after I found out.
Herc,

Have to admit, it takes all kinds in the hobby. A while back, there was a massage +++ lady working in the Plano area, who had her husband screening, booking, managing and greeting clients at the door. (She had two or three other ladies working with her as well.) He would be in the next room while she was in session. I visited once, he was a nice enough gent, and so was their pet German Shepherd. Fortunately for me, I was visiting one of the other ladies as the "odd factor" with a waiting husband in the next room would have really harshed the vibe.
I must be a strange duck. As long as he knows and does not interfere, it adds a bit of excitement for me. Him outside waiting as his girl has her mouth busy on my member, her filled with tongue or digits, and the ending with me on top penetrating her. That smile on my way out and a thanks for cumming.
cheater,

No shame in that. WALDT. That's what makes the hobby great!
Herc,

Have to admit, it takes all kinds in the hobby. A while back, there was a massage +++ lady working in the Plano area, who had her husband screening, booking, managing and greeting clients at the door. (She had two or three other ladies working with her as well.) He would be in the next room while she was in session. I visited once, he was a nice enough gent, and so was their pet German Shepherd. Fortunately for me, I was visiting one of the other ladies as the "odd factor" with a waiting husband in the next room would have really harshed the vibe. Originally Posted by Tony Patella
I know exactly who you're talking about.
  • Leon
  • 05-06-2011, 11:18 AM
I can name three off the top of my head but of course wouldnt dare make it public for fear of the results. One of these girls is top of the biz these days and for me......find it too fucked up.
I've run across a few of these over the years and it always kinda creeps me out.
Holly and Rod?
As long as the SO is not watching, recording, or even participating, then I am ok.
I don't care if the girl I see has an SO or Husband. I just don't want to be dealing with him when I set the appointment or see him hanging around outside or inside for that matter. And I don't want to be talking with him by email either. Creeps me out to think that I am thanking her for a great visit or asking for something special for our visit.
I think if a lady has a screener/booker, she should be up front about it, regardless of who that person is or what their relationship is to her. No one wants to find out he's been flirting with the wrong person, male or female. Additionally, for the person handling the emails, it'll probably cut down on the (to them) irrelevant chit chat.

But the question remains... Was he a good flirt, Herc?
I really don't like hearing about a lady's SO or husband. And if I even see him lurking around she just lost business. I don't fuck around with that shit.

Holly and Rod are cool as fuck just cuz they're upfront with you about it.
For us its a 50/50 business although some days she does most of the work, and on others I do.
But people are going to think what they want regardless , Hey its worked out good for the last 4yrs we gotta be doing something right.
BTW Thin White Duke Thank You for the COOL AS FUCK
An SO managing his lady, wouldn't that be called a pimp?
Call them boyfriends, managers, SO's , husbands , whatever in my opinion when a guy is running the show he is a pimp.

Holly and Rod play together so that would not even come close to qualifying as being managed..
Wait a minute . . . most of the fucktard's SOs manage the hell out of us. Michner has written shorter novels than some of our Honey Do Lists.