When you need a war, elect a Democrat...

Reversing Trump, Biden acts to deploy US troops to Somalia

If you can't have the war you want, you have to make the war you need.
U.S. troops will be repositioned from elsewhere in Africa to train and provide other support to Somali forces in their fight against al-Shabab, which is considered the largest and wealthiest affiliate of the al-Qaida extremist organization.

Nice analysis. You still think men can get pregnant?

Nice analysis. You still think men can get pregnant? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I'm just saying that the CDC seems to think so and who am I to challenge "the SCIENCE"?

I'm just saying that the CDC seems to think so and who am I to challenge "the SCIENCE"?
Originally Posted by texassapper
Does that say "men?" How big of a sap can you be? A Texas-sized sap?

Why can't you disagree with what the CDC thinks, for once?

War is good for business
War is good for business Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Sounds like the title should read "elect a Republican." Right?
War is good for business Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yeah the Funeral Business.
Sounds like the title should read "elect a Republican." Right? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
With the exception of the wars the Bush family has run, all other modern American conflicts have been while Democrats have been in office.... Go ahead.. count 'em.
With the exception of the wars the Bush family has run, all other modern American conflicts have been while Democrats have been in office.... Go ahead.. count 'em. Originally Posted by texassapper

War is war. War is business. Big business is a GOP staple interest. Counting corporate Democrats, that's a lot of interest.

Don't get all butt hurt.
War is war. War is business. Big business is a GOP staple interest. Counting corporate Democrats, that's a lot of interest.

Don't get all butt hurt. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You’re really naive and stupid aren’t you? And drunk.
You’re really naive and stupid aren’t you? And drunk. Originally Posted by bambino

I still haven't figured out which one sappy is, but you came shining through with your retarded insolence.

I still haven't figured out which one sappy is, but you came shining through with your retarded insolence. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject either... you don't have the smarts to argue the point.
I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject either... you don't have the smarts to argue the point. Originally Posted by texassapper
Your erroneous point about staring a war when troops were only being repositioned? That point? You sap?
With the exception of the wars the Bush family has run, all other modern American conflicts have been while Democrats have been in office.... Go ahead.. count 'em. Originally Posted by texassapper
Granada - Reagan
Panama - Reagan
Libya - Reagan
America - Trump\
Truth - Maga dipshits
I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject either... you don't have the smarts to argue the point. Originally Posted by texassapper
He’s really getting a lot of mileage out of One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest tho.