DATY competition

I have seen quite a few threads abut the best BBBJ and comptetitions for crowns and titles...... but none for a DATY contest...... why?

I think it is time for the men to put action to match words
  • fawn
  • 01-01-2012, 12:56 PM
I think I may have to volunter to be the offical judge for this contest!
  • fawn
  • 01-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Whoops, I got so excited I made a double post...
I would compete in that. I think I got a pretty good move!
Its a tough job, but I volunteer to be a judge when I visit Dallas. I promise to be fair and impartial!
i would like to run for the top contender lol
I would like to nominate myself for a judging position also. So guys hurry and let me find out...btw I like to take my time before coming to a decision on the topic...smile.
Whoops, I got so excited I made a double post... Originally Posted by fawn

Now that is funny.

I'm game!!!! Then, we can do the bbbj contest... same day.
I'm with Fawn... I'm excited.

Start the New Year off right!!!.
<--- DATY Daddy here ladies. I'm sprung just thinkin bout it.

EB
[quote=mercianna--- I like to take my time before coming to a decision on the topic...smile.[/quote]
awesome
Not sure why everyone gets so worked up about eating at the ymca.
I think I may have to volunter to be the offical judge for this contest! Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn, if you need to practice your judging, I could be your practice dummy.

MMMMMM, sounds like that may need to be a two day event, I would definitely like to be called for the daty contest, what I lack in tongue length, I make up in enthusiam and sheer determination for the Big O, Day two I would gladly offer myself to be judge in the bbbj comp, sometimes it is better to recieve,lol
HEck yeah Mushroom.. and Still.. I haven't forgotten how great you were at daty... so you're in the top 5 for me already.