DATO

What the hell? I don't get this new wave of eating people's assholes. Why is it so enjoyable to be the eater? Does poo-poo residue taste good? Every time I think about diving in, I back off.

Thanks for letting me share.
Brown-wings?
What the hell? I don't get this new wave of eating people's assholes. Why is it so enjoyable to be the eater? Does poo-poo residue taste good? Every time I think about diving in, I back off.

Thanks for letting me share. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
The ones I lick and eat don't smell like poo poo!
You'll get worms.
Lol
You'll get worms. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Ah, tapeworms!
The Victorian secret to a trim figure.
Sanitized and packed in a jar!

Tapeworms, pin worms, hook worms,

The worms crawl in the worms crawl out the worms will crawl out your butt and snout.
It has to be a VERY special specimen for me to stick my mouth and tongue down there.. I mean it is an EXIT.. don't get me wrong- i love to grab a tight ass while fucking or during foreplay and if a girl needs it I will tease a little with my fingers BUT.. I will get heat for this.. but I actually don't even like greek..it is all about the wet pussy for me.
Grab a bar of soap for yourself and her and have some ass-scrubbing fun prior to doing the TUHA before moving to DATY. If she's "into it" you'll be going back and forth as she gets her motor purring.
unless she ate corn and peanuts the night before... LOL I once had a provider ask me if she wanted me to have her lick MY asshole.. I am a clean freak.. I border on being metro.. but I almost felt offended and then she would have expected a kiss goodbye..
don't get me wrong I love kinky- I have (and under the right circumstances will) eaten my creampie from a girl's pussy.. but I am not really fond of the asshole- to each his own..
It has to be a VERY special specimen for me to stick my mouth and tongue down there.. I mean it is an EXIT.. don't get me wrong- i love to grab a tight ass while fucking or during foreplay and if a girl needs it I will tease a little with my fingers BUT.. I will get heat for this.. but I actually don't even like greek..it is all about the wet pussy for me. Originally Posted by nosweat
Why would you get heat for not liking Greek. If you don't like it you don't like it.

I have never had a poo smell while DATO. I like doing it, and they seem to like it so I will carry on. If it ain't your thing then don't do it.
  • fawn
  • 01-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Dammit, I am laughing so hard i choked and spit my damn lunch out all over my new iPhone ...
This thread is for shits and giggles....
I love it.....
Tapeworms, pin worms, hook worms,

The worms crawl in the worms crawl out the worms will crawl out your butt and snout. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

OMG I actually busted out laughing. Love this!!!!

No poo residue is a good thing. Personally, I make sure I'm clean, stem to stern, for all friends who visit.
Don't you tards want to know what the lady had for lunch?
...for shits and giggles.... Originally Posted by fawn
something you hope never happens while eating that ass!