Make Yourself Comfortable Question?

Last night I got to thinking about previous sessions. *One got my attention rather quickly. *The reason was because she undressed me. *Sadly she has since retired from our little world.

Ladies, we all hear the words "Make yourself comfortable." Kinda like gentlemen start your engines in Nascar. *Signaling the fun is about to begin. *Instead of you saying those three magic words. *You ever think about helping?*

I found it really hott as she was kissing me and undoing my belt and pants. *Pausing just long enough for her to pull my shirt over my head. *Looking at me with a wicked little smile like I was the best Christmas present she had gotten in years.

I know if I ask my lady of choice to do this she would probably accomidate my request. *I just don't think it would be the same though if you had to ask her to do it. *Versus someone who incorporated it in, and does it because she wants to as opposed to being told to.

I know I can't be the only guy who likes this? *Do you ladies ever think about helping your client undress? *
Completely agree with you Poppy, I have seen a few ladies do this, but most leave the room and let you get undressed by yourself. I thoroughly enjoy undressing each other because in my feeble mind, it's like we both want to be there at that instant.
Well, I will sadly have to say that I do not help my gentlemen undress! Not because that I don't want to......just felt it may be a little awkward with someone who just walked through your door! But, since you and CoHorn have expressed your liking, I can only assume that the majority of men like this, also!

With that being said, the next lucky gentleman will be removed of all clothing.......by my teeth!

And who said that you can't teach an old dog new tricks? LOL!
Oh yeah, Poppy. I think it is the absolute biggest thing a lady can do to move from "just another session" to "OMFG, she's the BEST!" Every real world GF I ever had shared in a mutual removal of clothing, at least the first time we ever got together. And the two of the three best sessions I have had in the Hobby included Her assistance in removing my clothes - and vice-versa! The other was a mutually agreed upon quickie with a lady I had met before.

So, IMO, if a lady wants to make a session into a date, and thus become the guy's true ATF, she really should help him "get comfortable!"
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I don't wanna use all the same moves on each gent. Trying to make each individual visit unique can sometimes be a challenge. After multiple sessions most ladies will know more of a gent's individual likes and dislikes just by reading body language, but it's always nice to have a clue ahead of time.
Agree with my brothers on this one. I prefer more of a "make out/date" situation where you DFK, grope then start to peel each other's clothes away during the session. Makes it more "real" in my book.

Ladies?
I am 100% in agreement with the fellas. I even included this is in my p411 preferences section. It helps create/maintain the illusion and does not feel as staged as "get comfortable".
All my life, I've had a strong aversion to hearing the word "no" from a woman. So strong is it that I never, ever ask for the things I might really want -- a certain position outside of mish, CG or doggie; a certain BJ technique; CIM; Greek; to be undressed; to take a shower together; certain attire; going to the knees as the door shuts; something a little or a lot thrilling on those rare occasions when we're in public; etc.

I don't consider myself a submissive, but I certainly don't mind the woman taking some initiative.

My most recent experiences have been with an L1/L2 lady in Fort Worth and at an L1 only studio in Houston. At both, I was asked to make myself comfortable while the woman left the room. I suppose I can understand that they do it this way base don their understanding of legal risk, but I think the sessions would have been better if I'd had some assistance in getting comfortable.
I think when a woman undresses us (guys), it makes it seem like they want us more; like we want them. I'm usually the one undressing the woman and I can't wait to get it all off so I can do my thing. If a woman did that to me, it would be super hot.

It's nice for woman to take charge every now and then. Makes us feel like they are really into us and can't wait to get in our pants.
While I totally and completely understand what y'all are saying, I think you overlook the variety factor. What you guys are saying you LOVE, another guy might find invasive or "weird." Good as some of us are at reading you, we are not mind readers. Communication is key!

Let me give you an example:
I read a thread months ago about guys saying basically that we ladies are too quick to jump out of our clothes. The guys were saying they wanted the chance to undress us. I took it to heart, and started incorporating it in some sessions. What do I see? Mixed reactions. Some are delighted, but I also quite often saw a look of suspicion or disappointment that I wasn't "naked and ready" in their eyes. What the effin hell?! I couldn't win!

So please keep in mind that what you seek may be something I would enjoy doing VERY MUCH! But previous negative reactions by others may prevent me from doing such a thing of my own volition. I reiterate: Communication Is Key!!
I would show up naked if I could.
It's funny how such a small word "No" can kill the mood for both people. SirLancehernot, I have an aversion for the word as well. When the ladies ask me what I like I usually just say whatever you like. I would rather remain quiet than reveal something and then have her say "NO" to it.
This reminds me of a something I caught on TV a while back. I couldn't tell you the show. The scene had a father and son in their underwear. Both of them were sitting on the bed. The dad turns to his son and tells him: "We are waiting on mommy to come pick some clothes for us to wear". Sometimes comedy is just that, but sometimes it imitates real life. I couldn't help but wonder if some men become that dependent once they get married. I have a pic I could post, PG rated but I am not sure if it would violate board rules, so I won't.

I will be a dissenting voice and tell you ladies not all of us want this treatment. I can't speak for all other men, but at least I see nothing exciting on any of this. If the gentlemen who opined before enjoy it, more power to them. If I ever get a physical handicap that prevents me from undressing myself, I will gladly accept the help. In the mean time, I can do it just fine. If you want to score brownie points, have a coat hanger or two, so that my clothes will be presentable when I get dressed after the fun. When I used to frequent AMPs I would kindly reject the attempts by the ladies to help me put my clothes back on.

If you must insist, I will let you undo two buttons off my shirt, if you go for a third button, you are pushing your luck :-). Seriously, if you want to stimulate me, start gyrating your body, standing in front of me, while I undress in a hurry. And since I must take a shower, it will get me going fast.
Traci's right...we just can't win....LOL

Poppy...your avatar is making me sad. :-(
hmmm...ok so what if the providers have a form you could fill out ahead of time? Something for you to list your preferences and what you wish you experience to be like?? would that be too weird?

That way, everyone knows ahead of time who likes what... if that is already in place then dont laugh at me! lol