Its not a Hobby and a Necessity

I have just come back to the hobby after being 10 yrs away and have been lucky to find this site. I know alot of the guys on here look at this as a hobby but it is more of a necissity than a hooby. I travel for work alot and travel all over the world. When I am gone from home its for extended periods of time (3 wks up to 3 months). IMO sites like this are a necissity. Backpage is too hit or miss (and come on you can just tell some of those high end picsw on there are out of a magazine). I do not have the time to go out to bars or clubs and find someone.. and even if I did not many are willing to do a short term thing.. thus I turn to sites liek this and meet the beautiful ladies here... if not I would probably be celibate and thats not gonna happen. It is perfect for me.. meet a lady for an hour or two and be on my way. Guys, try living in a hotel room for over 3 wks (and I am sure some of the ladies agree) it sucks.

In close I want to thank you guys for your posts of recommendations and warnings.

I also would like to applaud and thank you to all of the lovely ladies on here and I hope I get enough references so that I can meet more of you in th future...

Peace
Maybe I did not read it right but its kind of jumbled but yes staying in hotels for long periods of time suck!

My honest opinion is yes SEX can be necessary, but hobbying is a luxury. I hope you are able to meet all the lovely ladies your penis desires LOL!
I guess ita little jumbled.. long day at work. I meant to say being on the road like myself it is sometimes impossible and/or inconvient to find someone locally for a short fling. Its a lot easier just going to a site like this and finding exactly what I want without all the hassles.

As for a luxery.. IMO the prices are not to bad. I pay that on a regular date with someone without the guarentee of playtime.

I hoep I meet as many as well.. I may be staying here for a couple months.. and Dallas seems to have alot to choose from
If hobbying is a necessity, what do you do, if you have no money?

Happy Hobbying :-)

PS Yes plenty of ladies here, with prices within all ranges. Im sure you will find what you are looking for. :-)
best to ya babe...have fun!!