so.. will this exert downward pressure on pussy prices?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/728948...dolls-brothel/

I'm Old School, and have no plans to check out this new form of music. but it has to impact future "normal" encounters.

can you create that perfect mixture of tight, warm and moist in a lab?
I can't imagine sharing a "pocket pussy," or stroke toy with another dude? Sure a provider showers and cleans up after an appointment, prepping for the next. She can control the level of sanitation. In dolls, you'd leaving the cleanliness standard to essentially the doll pimp.

I'll pass....until that first time I don't.
As a side business, you could collect the sperm for donation to a sperm bank...
This is very intriguing and I would be super interested to see if adult stores eventually add "Doll Rental"...
This is very intriguing and I would be super interested to see if adult stores eventually add "Doll Rental"... Originally Posted by playtimecgreen
There is an adult video store that rents a doll in an arcade room. In dallas.. dont remember the name
This is very intriguing and I would be super interested to see if adult stores eventually add "Doll Rental"... Originally Posted by playtimecgreen
There is an adult video store that rents a doll in an arcade room. In dallas.. dont remember the name Originally Posted by kingone
Bliss does this. I took a picture last time I was there. Didn't partake, though.

There is an adult video store that rents a doll in an arcade room. In dallas.. dont remember the name Originally Posted by kingone
Ewwww!
Look at the positives here...
Well at least she wouldn't complain if you take your own bleach.
No shower required.
No condoms required.
No listening to idle chatter.
No worries whether she will be ready on time.

Yeah I can see the line forming now....
Originally Posted by honest_abe

You, sir, are awarded GIF of the month.
A serious answer. No, at least not yet. I’m guessing the technology isn’t a close enough substitute fir the real thing to effect prices. 35 years ago, I’d have said never in my lifetime. But seeing the speed with which technology has changed in some other areas, I’m not sure. Give it five to ten years, and who knows?
https://abc13.com/technology/toronto...area-/4306146/

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
The owner of a Canadian-based sexbot business said Friday its first franchise in the U.S. will be located in the Galleria area on Richmond Avenue. He did not want to give an exact address without permission of the franchise holders.
BLISS!!! yeah...
I did not partake on it, either, and didnt leave the window open, either, and it didnt feel particularly great...

I mean, it is a flesh light but very soft, it felt like a soft gummy bear enveloping my dick...

I mean, that is what I heard!
Heard it’s one opening in H-Town