Phone: 2144840565
Email Address: sexypiperdfw@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P111473
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None Bullshit and phoney excuses.
Session Length: -
Fee: too much
Hair Length and Color: ????
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Probably the typical floppy tits and flabby belly that goes with these flaky false adverts from women with kids; who knows, the reviews are often so off the mark, and the "providers" who can't provide items in their menu; No Show? how could I say.
Recommendation: No
  • WTM
  • 06-13-2013, 05:46 AM
Sandsailor,

I know how you feel. It is always so disappointing when you are "stoked up" for playtime with a beautiful woman, and then it doesn't happen.

But your speculation regarding Piper's physical appearance -- "[p]robably the typical floppy tits and flabby belly" -- and service level could not be further from the truth.

I have seen Piper before; and I can whole-heartedly and without reservation attest to the fact that she is absolutely stunning; and her level of service is top shelf.

In fact, the exact same thing that happened to you yesterday with Miss Piper happened to me as well ! And I was very, very disappointed because I knew exactly what I was missing. But when our schedules permit, I will most definitely be seeing Piper again.

WTM
OP, who knows what really happened. I can understand why you are frustrated. However, some of your message will get lost due to the obvious fact that you wrote this while angry. My advice is to never post while angry. Nothing good can come out of it. You lost your objectivity, and by speculating about her appearance and services you wound up clouding the real issue. my 2 cents.

peace.
OP, who knows what really happened. I can understand why you are frustrated. However, some of your message will get lost due to the obvious fact that you wrote this while angry. My advice is to never post while angry. Nothing good can come out of it. You lost your objectivity, and by speculating about her appearance and services you wound up clouding the real issue. my 2 cents.

peace. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Agreed
Sandsailor,

I know how you feel. It is always so disappointing when you are "stoked up" for playtime with a beautiful woman, and then it doesn't happen.

But your speculation regarding Piper's physical appearance -- "[p]robably the typical floppy tits and flabby belly" -- and service level could not be further from the truth.

I have seen Piper before; and I can whole-heartedly and without reservation attest to the fact that she is absolutely stunning; and her level of service is top shelf.

In fact, the exact same thing that happened to you yesterday with Miss Piper happened to me as well ! And I was very, very disappointed because I knew exactly what I was missing. But when our schedules permit, I will most definitely be seeing Piper again.

WTM Originally Posted by WTM
in my book, if a woman is be pretty good or excellent for some guys, but then more than a few guys report that she cancels close to appt time or no shows, then she's no longer top shelf. she might still be good IF you get to visit her, but top shelf is difficult to achieve and maintain for a long period of time.

i was going to comment on frustration, anger, and objectivity, but it was his to write.

also, it would be good [in my book] if the ROS for these kinds of public reviews were in public, too.
  • WTM
  • 06-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Your point about "IF you get to visit her" is a valid one pmdelites. After all, if playtime does not occur, then the level of service is immaterial.

Perhaps I should have stated that: When she plays, Miss Piper's level of service is top shelf.

My personal experience with Piper is limited at this point; but I do not recall reading "that she cancels . . . or no shows" with regularity. Did I miss something ?

WTM
Your point about "IF you get to visit her" is a valid one pmdelites. After all, if playtime does not occur, then the level of service is immaterial.

Perhaps I should have stated that: When she plays, Miss Piper's level of service is top shelf.

My personal experience with Piper is limited at this point; but I do not recall reading "that she cancels . . . or no shows" with regularity. Did I miss something ?

WTM Originally Posted by WTM
WTM, you prolly didnt miss anything.
i explicitly started w/ this generic reference "if a woman ..." because i dont know anything about Piper and i didnt want to post something that may or may not be true.
i was stating my opinion/criteria about what a generic provider might do.
although i know its frustrating, you may want to take a look at this thread

The difference between being objective and being an asshole
Three last minute cancellations is the point; posted in Independent Reviews and moved here by moderator because "it did not meet criteria for premium access"; physical descriptions in some reviews are wildly off the mark from personal experience.
  • MojoR
  • 06-13-2013, 07:50 PM
While I can appreciate your frustration. NC/NS should be posted here (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739) so that both parties have the opportunity to post their side of the story as there is always two perspectives.

I'd suggest that you read the post that Fletch references. Your comments would have had more credibility if you had stuck with the facts and left the speculation of appearance and services out of things - as they are not at all accurate.
OP,

Yeah, that really sucks. Hoped you managed a back-up plan. Nothing worse than getting a nice hotel room only to rely on PPV.
Holy Tebow ... three on NCNSs and you still wanted to see her. If a taintard like me gets the hint after one NCNS.
Sorry, but I am far from a white knight, support posting NCNS and think they should even be tied to profiles. But insulting her appearance like that is beyond the pale, no matter how mad you are.
Sorry for the ESL folks but if you read the text and drop the attitude no accusation was made. The text below is my comment in the thread, if you don't have a dictionary, go buy one; no that's not a reference to your 'junk'.

The physical descriptions in some reviews are unreliable e.g., one gal I have seen several times does not have "firm perky tits" by any stretch of the imagination and a 'babybelly' for sure (and provides in ways that more than compensate) but some reviews for her are intentionally misleading or complete fabrications. The etiquette for 'outing' these features escaped me since many other previous reviews casually or completely ignored the same. A few NCNS have cost me hundreds of dollars in hotel and travel and I have decided to post them because this is a much bigger concern than -hey, I've slept with a lot of women in my decades- discovering someone is not a super model or has some flaws. Some reviews do reveal providers listing activities that are beyond their skill or ability I find valuable. I try to be diplomatic or subtle in getting information to the careful readers, generally accept the humanity of the individuals as imperfect, and find no reason to be offensive. Misreading the text, no grasp of hyperbole, or not getting the humor in the ROS will prompt the troglodytes, er...WKs, to pile on. I always ask for a preference in posting reviews or if the publicity would be helpful. And if you think my reviews are overstated (I discuss reviews with them); get an appointment and ask the fabulous liberated ladies for their take.
Yeah, three times to give her an opportunity to show up like Woody Allen says is 90% of life.