Skydiving

Just checked this off my bucket list. If you've never gone, I highly recommend it! Anybody else had a chance to go?
I plan on tandem skydiving in the next 2-3 week
Just checked this off my bucket list. If you've never gone, I highly recommend it! Anybody else had a chance to go? Originally Posted by JdeHog
Being a pilot, my policy is never abandon a functioning aircraft. lol

Muf diving is my thrill!!
Former Airborne in the U.S Army. Congrats.

You have to do a night jump. Nothing like it
Amen, Splitlog. What years were you in the Division?
The impact hitting the drop zone under a T10 chute fully rigged wasn’t something to look forward to. Better to have that wonderful impact than a long hang time. The T11 was better but a little less forgiving of mistakes if you know what I mean. Isn’t it a lovely site seeing that you aren’t going to miss the trees during a night jump?
I'd love to someday. Do you know any places in Arkansas where they offer skydiving?
Being a pilot, my policy is never abandon a functioning aircraft. lol Originally Posted by Gallantnight
+1

Cheers,

bcg
I'd love to someday. Do you know any places in Arkansas where they offer skydiving? Originally Posted by kuroshiro
Google Is Your Friend. A search on "skydiving in arkansas" came up with:

Skydive Skyranch (Siloam Springs)
Central Arkansas Skydiving (Morrilton)
Skydiving Fayetteville Arkansas (Fayetteville (Duh!))
South Arkansas Skydivers (Camden)

And a few more, if any of those aren't close enough to you.

Cheers,

bcg
Google Is Your Friend. A search on "skydiving in arkansas" came up with:

Skydive Skyranch (Siloam Springs)
Central Arkansas Skydiving (Morrilton)
Skydiving Fayetteville Arkansas (Fayetteville (Duh!))
South Arkansas Skydivers (Camden)

And a few more, if any of those aren't close enough to you.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Thanks BCG, I'll be sure to check them out.
Amen, Splitlog. What years were you in the Division? Originally Posted by hogmanjones
87-97
Being a pilot, my policy is never abandon a functioning aircraft. lol

Muf diving is my thrill!! Originally Posted by Gallantnight
The comment I used to always hear was "why jump out of a perfectly good plane that's about to land".
Thanks BCG, I'll be sure to check them out. Originally Posted by kuroshiro
Skyranch in Siloam Springs is where I went. $195 for a tandem jump.
I want to go, but my fear of falling might hold me back. I honestly distrust being strapped to a man and putting my life in his hands lol
I want to go, but my fear of falling might hold me back. I honestly distrust being strapped to a man and putting my life in his hands lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Can't say that I blame you on that one. But remember, if anything bad happens to you, then something bad will happen to the guy you're strapped to as well!