where is everone at!!!

I am just wondering where all the gentlemen are hiding at???
Can't speak for anyone else but tied down with SO at home.
I'm sitting lonely at a hotel
I see
I couldn't hide yesterday; my Inconsiderate Employer demanded my presence at work to assist at a program that one of my co-workers was supposed to work, but he got sick. I was the one who drew the short straw and had to give up my Saturday for that. I figure I'll kneecap him when he gets back to the office Tuesday or Wednesday.

Cheers,

bcg
That’s what I am always asking. Where are the ladies? I am setting around with a pocket full of money and pants full of …… Well actually ATM card I don’t carry cash much.
I couldn't hide yesterday; my Inconsiderate Employer demanded my presence at work to assist at a program that one of my co-workers was supposed to work, but he got sick. I was the one who drew the short straw and had to give up my Saturday for that. I figure I'll kneecap him when he gets back to the office Tuesday or Wednesday.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
A computer program or just some other type program?
A computer program or just some other type program? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
"Program" as in various people at the front of an auditorium imparting their wisdom (one-at-a-time) to an assembled multitude. I'm the one in a little room in the back who's making sure all the visual aids and the audio is working properly.

At least my little space has air-conditioning.

Cheers,

bcg
We called that a "Dog and Pony Show" in the military.
Like the man behind the curtain, the wizard of oz
Very interesting question. I've been asking where are all the ladies.
Originally Posted by Littleroc
+1
They are trying, just not in their nature I think, like a time bomb waiting to go off, purty funny