The Olympics

Does anyone check out the olymipics the time differences with england are like 8hours head most of the events are on tape delay and channel 2 has it on constantly If u watch what are some of the sports u watch I actually. Like the water polo and handball and basketball also female beach volleyball
Women's beach Volleyball, the shooting/archery but you never get to see it , then of course Bball (men's and women's), track and field, and of course the swimming!

DD
Like both beach and regular volleyball, especially the women's Brazilian team. Don't mind gymnastics. Have to be impressed with what these kids can do. Really liked watching the women's softball team but they kicked it out of the Olympics this year.
  • GP
  • 07-31-2012, 02:53 PM
On a somewhat related note...I heard on the radio this morning that all the athletes at the Olympics were each given 15 condoms to use during the games. According to a tweet from Hope Straight( the one who called out the NBC female commentator on Twitter for being to harsh on the women's soccer team), the athletes are having sex like rabbits at night, usually on the grass between the bldgs where they are staying. Must be nice!
On a somewhat related note...I heard on the radio this morning that all the athletes at the Olympics were each given 15 condoms to use during the games. According to a tweet from Hope Straight( the one who called out the NBC female commentator on Twitter for being to harsh on the women's soccer team), the athletes are having sex like rabbits at night, usually on the grass between the bldgs where they are staying. Must be nice! Originally Posted by exboomer
Athletes in their prime, blowing off steam. Good for them.
What do all the carpet munchers do with 15 condoms?

Or the guys on 'roids with micro penises?
15 fucking condoms!!! That's it!

These Olympians can fuck like... well Olympians!

Us old dudes with our beer guts and plaque-filled arteries can easily blow through 15 condoms in 2 weeks.

Curious if the USOC as policy gives condoms to the 15 yr old gymnasts?
Wonder how many they gave to Greg Louganis and Magic Johnson.

I'm guessing at least one too few.
How about thatusa basketball team beating Tunisia byb47points
How about thatusa basketball team beating Tunisia byb47points Originally Posted by yankee13

Should have been more they dont have 1 person that plays in the NBA and they only led by 13 at the half!!!
Originally Posted by whosdair
Wonder how much she charges for a hour of her time!! DAMN thats HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
I can watch that for days ...