hooked up!!!

Finially after 26 yrs of knowing this girl( first girlfriend ) she comes to my house for some drinks and dont i end up getting a sweet blowjob!!!! Nqns!!!! Hooooray. For me!!!!
Nothing like taking it slow.
That happens to me all the time then that stupid alarm clock has to go off.
congrats GBOF
  • Doove
  • 08-09-2012, 04:20 AM
So you're retiring from the hobby now?
Did you lowball her on the rate or just roofie her drink?

Na i'm just kidding. Good for you GBOF!
Finially after 26 yrs of knowing this girl( first girlfriend ) she comes to my house for some drinks and dont i end up getting a sweet blowjob!!!! Nqns!!!! Hooooray. For me!!!! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
Damn!! So thats where my wife went last nite Congrats man!!!
So sweet GBOF. Did you forget and almost pay her on her way out the door?

You know why God invented foreheads, right? It gives you somewhere to kiss them after they go bbbjnqns on you!
U guys r to funny! Naw man, i was married for 18 yrs! Just a blast from the past. Well a blast in her mouth. Beautiful red head ive known since i was 14. Just an awesome night! Prob wont hobby for a while unless i see somethin great jump out on the boards!
So will you be keeping her UTR?
Yeah nothing seems to be jumping out on the board lately
Yeah celso shes untouchable! Off the radar! Just rhought id brag about having a little game! Thats all. This girl would have been my wife if i wouldnt have been stupid yrs. Ago.
But just think if you married her years ago you woudln't be getting anything now , it would have been cut off and put on the mantle for use when she wanted it!!! LOL
she may have been hungry, but betting your payment will be coming. Hopefully after some more fun before ya have ta run.
So you're retiring from the hobby now? Originally Posted by Doove
oh HELL NO, I cant get layed without paying..

just in the process of redesigning my web page here