Howard's magic is over

A deal was made between 4 teams on Thursday night and the Los Angeles lakers will get Dwight howard that's the second big deal the lakers made this off season Andrew Bynum will end up in Philly the nuggets are the other team involved
Howard finally got traded. Orlando did not get much for him. They probably simply wanted to make a deal.
I hope he re-signs in LA after this season. When Kobe and Gasol are gone in a few years the Lakers will have cap room to get more superstars as they always do.
Screw the lakers! Go Knicks!
Im sad to see Howard go!! As Im a die hard orlando magic fan!!!
A few years ago Orlando was really on there way up, but everything definitely went to hell!
Orlando doesn't seem to want to hold on to top centers. First Shaq gets away and now Howard. And they both go to the Lakers no less.
I liked Bynum but he wasn't consistent enough on defense.
Orlando doesn't seem to want to hold on to top centers. First Shaq gets away and now Howard. And they both go to the Lakers no less. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Orlando has terrible management. That city deserves better for their basketball team. They could have had something special in the mid 90s and the latter part of the first decade in the 2000s.
Folks ... can we talk REAL Basketball teams please?

THE CELTICS!!!!!

DD
Folks ... can we talk REAL Basketball teams please?

THE CELTICS!!!!! Originally Posted by DDarkness
It's my team too, ever since I started listening to this guy while studying in Boston:

• Doove
  • 08-16-2012, 04:05 AM
Go Braves!

Go Braves!
Originally Posted by Doove

I saw a guy at Artpark with a Braves shirt on. Wish they were still here.

Am a big lakers fan though. Next year is their year. The refs cost them last year in the playoffs. They were robbed. AGAIN
+1. The refs cost the Lakers the Finals in 2004 also. The foul calling was horrendous and in favor of the Pistons. That and Kobe shooting all the damn time also . It's going to be interesting to see how David Stern wants the season to pan out. Since we all know he is pulling the strings in the corrupt league.

I saw a guy at Artpark with a Braves shirt on. Wish they were still here.

Am a big lakers fan though. Next year is their year. The refs cost them last year in the playoffs. They were robbed. AGAIN Originally Posted by montana1958