poking fun at myself

Ok, some time ago, when I was getting better at DATY (i am recovering geek), and I began by going down on my ATF, and she tasted like strawberries. I thought it was great, and so I really went to town.

The next time around, and she supplied the rubber, and mentioned it was strawberry flavored. I put 2+2 together, and started lmfao. I can get a clue once in while.

Haha sweets, a lot of us Ladies use a flavored body spray so you don't taste perfume or anything of the sort. I use one made in Pittsburgh that is sold at Sassy's but it tastes and smells great with no oil in it and it isn't sticky. Just one spray and you are yummy. Some older Ladies use flavored lube so that they are slick and ready to go.
I also know a lot of Ladies that have a hard time reaching their O will use flavored arousal cream that they massage onto their flower so that they are extra stimulated. I can't use that stuff, I am way too hyper sensitive as is, I tried it once because my old duo partner needed it to reach her Os. I literally fell off the bed when touched down there *Giggles* it was WAY too much sensation for me. *Blushing*
Me thinks you're too hot for your own good Lexxxy
I wounder if when a lady sits on my face if that was what she wanted. Or was it to get me to STFU.

So I lock her down on me face with one arm. And tickle her feet with other hand. Then spank when ready for 69. Or in other words who cares, just go with it!
i guess i like flavor enhancers,

one lady says she tastes good because of her PH balance. I had another that tasted like a melon.

i am having a great time, and like it best when it tastes like a type of food. I have a couple earthy ones too, but I am not complaining

(OSD, your cracking me up)
Watch out for the yeasty odors.

(OSD, your cracking me up) Originally Posted by lostforkate
Hay it works the other way around also.
So do I have them well trained, or they have me well trained???? depends errr both
stay away if it smells like tuna
training or to be trained, just don't let them put that electric collar thing around your neck.
Ph level is very important with freshness and flavor. The new summers Eve Ph level body wash is so amazing!!!
Ph ???????? WTF, just sit on my face. I can take it. hell if I can't get up I would have to take it. Would not be the first time one sat on my face and I was thinking of a Dr. Dirty song.

you can tell by the ............. er never mind
errrr mmmmm ahhhhhhhh well what can I say. me in a strange mood tonight. please forgive me.

But to the first eccie provider that goes to the club tonight. calls me by my handle there. then says FUCK YOU OSD and means it. gets one free drink.

latter
is there still ice cream in the freezer?
What is this club everyone loves and hates?
is there still ice cream in the freezer? Originally Posted by lostforkate
All I saw tonight was freeze pops. Ok I pick up dinner, then its talk. She gets one out of the freezer to eat. never opens as we talk. it melts I put in the freezer to refreeze. She get out another one. it melts. I put in errr I wanted to take some ice cream my treat to go with the pizza she ordered. That I would have ate. But as I got whipped by a frozen freezer pop I got a idea. hint: ever take note what a freezer pop kinda looks like. If I live, review forth coming.

What is this club everyone loves and hates? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
AC, mmmmm for you it could be two. one to drink, other........... just don't miss and hit another guy.