I won't see you any more?

• Gents! What are the top 3 things that a lady can do that will cause you to cut off your ATF?
  • Ladies! What top 3 behaviors will have you telling a Reg that you just can't/won't see him anymore?

Hope everyone keeps it polite & on topic!

This should be a good thread
1. Taking me for granted
1a. Looking like she just rolled out of bed
1b. Late for sessions
1c. Dumping all her problems on me "before" the session

2. Nagging for extra money

3. Stinky kitty

I get all the above from a wife and sure don't need it from a provider too.....
1. Taking me for granted
1a. Looking like she just rolled out of bed
1b. Late for sessions
1c. Dumping all her problems on me "before" the session

2. Nagging for extra money

3. Stinky kitty

I get all the above from a wife and sure don't need it from a provider too..... Originally Posted by Oldrogue
^^ Yeah, pretty much.
To loose me:
1). Clock watch. I’ve never gone over even 5 minutes in 5 years except for times they stopped me to chat before leaving.
2). Let your IOP drop. I know that’s hard for you to do every single day but this is the job you have chosen. If you want to slack off in a cubicle, go back to your minimum wage job.
3). Being crappy at TCB. We need timely communication and punctual appointments. I give you that courtesy and I expect it in return.

To win me: It’s all about IOP
1). The entire appointment, maintain good eye contact and a smile
2). Talk dirty to me. Not a non-stop dialogue, but small words and phrases here and there that fool me into thinking you are wanting this also
3). Don’t make me ask for MSOG. Beat me to the punch by making me think you just cant wait for us to begin again. (95% of the time this wont happen and you’ll get a massage, but its all about the illusion)
I have to pretty much agree with what Curved65 said.
Sums it up for me.......
Eating too many burgers
Gents! What are the top 3 things that a lady can do that will cause you to cut off your ATF? Originally Posted by TexasJess
The top thing for me would be her incessant posting in COED all the time thinking she's smart but really dumb AS FUCK!!! Also being a loud obnoxious, annoying, disgusting, badgering blabber mouth and not knowing when to SHUT THA FUCK UP...

Those are my top things.
^^^^that's some good comedy right there.

I agree with most that IOP falling off would be a big one. Appearance also. I have had some regulars that became complacent and that shyed me away from continuing to see them.
Very Good topic with a lot of good suggestion above. I will add:

1. Insisting on giving a massage. If I'm paying $300/hr why do I want a message when I can pay $60 from a legit massage place.
2. Smelling like Pot. This has been something of a more recent development. I will also add smelling like cigs.
3. talking non stop. I may take some flack for this, but I don't pay your hourly rate to talk, chit chat during the session is normal. Have sex or give me a bj. Please stop talking.
3 reasons I will cut off a regular...

1) Endless pointless spamming texts daily. Intruding into my personal life.

2) Showing up unannounced at my place.

3) After awhile of seeing each other you start trying to low ball/ ask for BB because "we have became such good friends"

Those are my Top 3.
The top thing for me would be MY incessant posting all the time thinking I'M smart but really dumb AS FUCK!!! Also being a loud obnoxious, annoying, disgusting, badgering blabber mouth and not knowing when to SHUT THA FUCK UP...

I now confess these things...and now I feel better!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY...

I think you have had an epiphany...congrads!!
  • A1.
  • 07-22-2019, 01:07 PM
Provider calling the client to promote her special but she is really asking for money & the wife is sitting there with you. Happens more than you can imagine.
Provider calling the client to promote her special but she is really asking for money & the wife is sitting there with you. Happens more than you can imagine. Originally Posted by A1.
+1 I have a few that contact me for "specials" despite the fact I havent seen them in years