Keep Austin Kinky

So I find myself drawn here because I want to experience new things and explore the exotic. I've always been adventurous when it came to life in general, but minus the occassional hookup with a real freak I feel like I have a lot left to learn.

I'm interested in starting with BDSM. I've done some stuff with partners, but it definitely seems like something two amateurs shouldn't experiment with too deeply. Maybe I'm overthinking it?

I did a few searches but didn't find this kind of discussion, apologies if it's in the wrong place.

If it's the right place, then all kinks are welcome as long as they aren't against Eccie's rules.
what kinks are you interested in investigating? I am into role play, voyeurism and exhibitionism, Squirting and female ejaculation, fisting (top), domination. stockings and heels. body worship, flogging is my personal specialty and I own 10 floggers. are you on fetlife yet? it is free and full of local people and events to meet similar kinky people.
Another Realm is the kink home on here. Not a bad place to start to see how kink is incorporated into hobby play.
  • ztonk
  • 07-29-2014, 11:53 PM
As Jenn mentioned, Another Realm covers all things kinky.

There are a number of ladies here in Austin who dabble in the dark arts... I'm sure with a little research you can find what you are looking for.

ztonk
AustinModStaff