better burn the books too

six flags removed all the flags but the U.S. Flag at its theme park

even the Texas flag

the flags might hurt someone's feelings

for a theme park that made its business from all the flags that have flown in sovereignty over texas it does seem quite overdone

how much longer will the U.S. Flag fly? to many on the left that flag hurts feelings too, hurts immigrants, its a slave flag as well according to the left, a symbol of oppression they say

maybe soon enough the Alamo will have to be dismantled and moved
So it can't be "Six Flags" anymore ... New Name: "One Flag"!
So it can't be "Six Flags" anymore ... New Name: "One Flag"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
seems the height of chutzpah to keep the name six flags over texas and fear reprisals even over the texas flag
seems the height of chutzpah to keep the name six flags over texas and fear reprisals even over the texas flag Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Even Texas is going to hell.
Downhill ever since you won Splash Day queen, EATLER.
Even Texas is going to hell. Originally Posted by bambino
Parts of it ....

.... wait until they start dismantling the Alamo.
Parts of it ....

.... wait until they start dismantling the Alamo. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whose gonna do that? The government of Mexico?

You're as stupid as you are hateful.

Mewling hillbilly snowflake.
One flag is racist. Six Flags is not. I think that was a bad call. It's also not a slippery slope. I don't think there's any risk of book burning. Not in America.
Some of our alt-right Froggies are already equating cities and states removal of monuments with book burning. They seem to LIKE book burning.

I agree with you on Six Flags, but it's a business and they can do whatever they want with their brand.

They'll find out soon enough which of their Flags drives their customers away.

I'll bet it's the roller coasters, not the Flags.
Parts of it ....

.... wait until they start dismantling the Alamo. Originally Posted by LexusLover
as far as statutes go.....since some are being moved or torn down, they should all go, washington, lincoln, jefferson..maybe even cesar chavez.....the whole lot

and in their place a statute of george orwell should be placed, his likeness replicated across the united states, where ever there ever was a statute.... as he is more right than even he could imagine

and when some child in the distant future looks at his statute and wonders who he might be...maybe, only maybe, his insightfulness will be told...but more likely the child will only be left to wonder
I don't think there's any risk of book burning. Not in America. Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey
Oh, yea? Hide and watch.

Facebook and Google are already running scared.

Anarchist-Arsonists
I don't think there's any risk of book burning. Not in America. Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey
are you naïve or have a one-sided blindness or just not kept up or all the above?

"hate" speech is under assault

traditional values = hate speech to the left
are you naïve or have a one-sided blindness or just not kept up or all the above?

"hate" speech is under assault

traditional values = hate speech to the left Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Then stop the hating.

Then stop the hating.

Originally Posted by bamscram
tell them then, they are both leftist groups doing the hating
tell them then, they are both leftist groups doing the hating Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
As far as he "knows" those folks in the photo he posted are "Liberals" ...

.... meeting for an early Halloween.

If he doesn't like what they're saying he should go tell them to shut up ....