howard dean says you're racist if support republicans

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...acist-n2371323

Howard "arrgh" Dean says you vote republicans, you're a racists.

sounds like a winning strategy to get votes on your side.
Howard Dean says, "Today, in the 2018 elections, if you vote for a Republican, you're supporting Donald Trump This has now become a referendum. If you want to support a racist in the White House, then you better vote for Republicans ...." Hmmm, seems to me like Mr. Dean, as do most liberals, see this as a "them" vs. "us" all out war ..... so I feel this is an appropriate response ..... It is titled "Us" and it was written by Paul Genova, the Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group, Inc ..... and the words in parentheses will be mine, and not his ..... He wrote this shortly after the election of President Trump ....." I haven't said too much about the election, but this is how I feel. I'm noticing a lot of people aren't graciously accepting the fact that their candidate lost. In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those who voted for Trump. How did this happen, you ask? Well .... here is how it happened: You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech. You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms. You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs. You created "us" when you constantly referred to (my President and) us as racists. You created "us" when you called us xenophobic. You created "us" when you attacked our flag. You created "us when you confused women's rights with feminism. You created "us when you decided to vote for progressive ideals. You created "us" when you attacked our way of life. You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control. You created "us" when you said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors. You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating. You created "us when you began murdering innocent law enforcement officers (and when Obama lied about what went down on the streets of Ferguson Missouri simply to ramp up racial hatreds, fully understanding that racial hatreds serve the Democratic Party.) You created "us" when you took a knee or remained seated during our National Anthem. You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way. (And may I add: You created "us" when you lied about the 4 deaths in Benghazi, and you created "us" when the director of the FBI refused to charge and prosecute the person responsible for that.) You created "us" the silent majority (NOT the alt-right). And so we finally became fed up and we pushed back and we spoke up. And we did it with ballots, not bullets. With ballots, not riots. With ballots, not looting. With ballots, not blocking traffic. With ballots, and not with fires, except the one you started inside of "us". "YOU" created "US". It really is just that simple.
Howard Dean says, "Today, in the 2018 elections, if you vote for a Republican, you're supporting Donald Trump This has now become a referendum. If you want to support a racist in the White House, then you better vote for Republicans ...." Hmmm, seems to me like Mr. Dean, as do most liberals, see this as a "them" vs. "us" all out war ..... so I feel this is an appropriate response ..... It is titled "Us" and it was written by Paul Genova, the Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group, Inc ..... and the words in parentheses will be mine, and not his ..... He wrote this shortly after the election of President Trump ....." I haven't said too much about the election, but this is how I feel. I'm noticing a lot of people aren't graciously accepting the fact that their candidate lost. In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those who voted for Trump. How did this happen, you ask? Well .... here is how it happened: You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech. You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms. You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs. You created "us" when you constantly referred to (my President and) us as racists. You created "us" when you called us xenophobic. You created "us" when you attacked our flag. You created "us when you confused women's rights with feminism. You created "us when you decided to vote for progressive ideals. You created "us" when you attacked our way of life. You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control. You created "us" when you said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors. You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating. You created "us when you began murdering innocent law enforcement officers (and when Obama lied about what went down on the streets of Ferguson Missouri simply to ramp up racial hatreds, fully understanding that racial hatreds serve the Democratic Party.) You created "us" when you took a knee or remained seated during our National Anthem. You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way. (And may I add: You created "us" when you lied about the 4 deaths in Benghazi, and you created "us" when the director of the FBI refused to charge and prosecute the person responsible for that.) You created "us" the silent majority (NOT the alt-right). And so we finally became fed up and we pushed back and we spoke up. And we did it with ballots, not bullets. With ballots, not riots. With ballots, not looting. With ballots, not blocking traffic. With ballots, and not with fires, except the one you started inside of "us". "YOU" created "US". It really is just that simple. Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Thanks for explaining COLD ANGER!

I hope you get 100 "likes"

Howard Dean is the guy who said if you want to hear what black people have to say go talk to the hotel wait staff. This guy is the real racist.
Howard Dean says, "Today, in the 2018 elections, if you vote for a Republican, you're supporting Donald Trump This has now become a referendum. If you want to support a racist in the White House, then you better vote for Republicans ...." Hmmm, seems to me like Mr. Dean, as do most liberals, see this as a "them" vs. "us" all out war ..... so I feel this is an appropriate response ..... It is titled "Us" and it was written by Paul Genova, the Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group, Inc ..... and the words in parentheses will be mine, and not his ..... He wrote this shortly after the election of President Trump ....." I haven't said too much about the election, but this is how I feel. I'm noticing a lot of people aren't graciously accepting the fact that their candidate lost. In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those who voted for Trump. How did this happen, you ask? Well .... here is how it happened: You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech. You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms. You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs. You created "us" when you constantly referred to (my President and) us as racists. You created "us" when you called us xenophobic. You created "us" when you attacked our flag. You created "us when you confused women's rights with feminism. You created "us when you decided to vote for progressive ideals. You created "us" when you attacked our way of life. You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control. You created "us" when you said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors. You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating. You created "us when you began murdering innocent law enforcement officers (and when Obama lied about what went down on the streets of Ferguson Missouri simply to ramp up racial hatreds, fully understanding that racial hatreds serve the Democratic Party.) You created "us" when you took a knee or remained seated during our National Anthem. You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way. (And may I add: You created "us" when you lied about the 4 deaths in Benghazi, and you created "us" when the director of the FBI refused to charge and prosecute the person responsible for that.) You created "us" the silent majority (NOT the alt-right). And so we finally became fed up and we pushed back and we spoke up. And we did it with ballots, not bullets. With ballots, not riots. With ballots, not looting. With ballots, not blocking traffic. With ballots, and not with fires, except the one you started inside of "us". "YOU" created "US". It really is just that simple. Originally Posted by 00 gauge
great write up.

just wish you made this readable...

let me fix that!!!
great write up.

just wish you made this readable...

let me fix that!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I've never read anything more "readable" in my life!

Yeah sorry it does look like a jumbled mess ..... but it was worth the effort because Mr. Genova so eloquently explains it better than I ever could ..... how the voters of middle America for these stated reasons simply could not allow Hillary Clinton to become president .....
Thanks for explaining COLD ANGER!

I hope you get 100 "likes"

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Fucking ironic isn't it, lol.

Jim
I found the earliest reference to this article. it was posted at the conservative underground on december 8, 2016. likely it was submitted sometime after November 4, 2016. could not find an originating source.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...l=1#post715784

image below was posted on pintrest.

Thank you dilbert ..... I wouldn't have even begin to know where to look for that ..... I've just had it written down since shortly after the election, I copied it longhand and threw away the original ..... thanks again for finding it .....
You misquoted the statement, didn't you? Yep.

So you stretched the truth and then hung your own ass out there.

Dean's a dipshit, at least by pre-Twitler standards of dipshittery. But ... he should have said "if you're a racist you're likely supporting Twitler."

And he would have been spot fucking on.
I went back and double-checked Dean's statement and what I wrote. I did not misquote his statement, although I did not copy the entire paragraph. Maybe you should actually re-read it, because what "he should have said" is not what he did say .....
You're a fucking Idiot.

I was referring to OP.

But if the dunce cap fits...
No dunce cap needed here ..... but at least you got one thing right, Dean is a dipshit ..... and the point of the article I copied is that middle America, the "us" can be Trump supporters just as much as the liberal racist "you"s in the article can show they're all dipshits, too .....
You're a fucking Idiot.

I was referring to OP.

But if the dunce cap fits... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Down at YOUR gloryholes, isn't the saying " If the syphilitic cock fits....!