Carrina did it again.

• 06-13-2011, 09:57 AM
45 minute wasted round trip because she couldn't take 10 seconds to text or email.

Knocked on both incall doors, nothing. Called, network busy. No texts or emails.

Please, *please* stop wasting my time.

Yeah sure I should talk to her first; last time she did this her version of making it up to me was to make excuses and say sorry.
DAMN YOU CARRINAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF is up with all the cancels?? all we hear is how bad Austin guys are .. what about Austin girls?? seems no one can keep a god damn appointment
ouchie sorry hun
Pretty is, as pretty Does..
  • 06-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Carrina asserts that phone service was fine this morning, making me glare at my new smartphone suspiciously.
I've felt your pain brother, communication is the common weakness for every hobbyist/provider. For local providers, I tend to plan about 10 days out, spontaneous appointments are not uncommon but rare since I know whom I want to see.

There are times in all honesty that I spend too much time/energy on it and it becomes exhausting, communicating via e-mail attempting to build that rapport, a personal foible. This isn't what I'm in the hobby for, it's not why I got in. Others tell me this isn't personal, so I understand this is just business.

This is just my opinion, many providers are inconsistent at communicating with the hobbyist,providers plan maybe a day or two in advance. Many of us do not write about our negative experiences and simply choose to move on, easier said than done. There are many others providers to choose from that are ready to play.

I recently upgraded to a smartphone myself, I'm still figuring out the various configurations. Check the settings as to how often it replicates with the e-mail accounts. Performance drains the battery but you get your e-mails messages promptly. The power saver modes might only replicate every hour or two depending upon the default settings.
I agree with the frustration. You are just dealing with flaky people. Many people have no concept of being reliable or dependable, as few understand or care that a wronged customer is lost business going forward.

I had a FBSM scheduled with Cali girl a couple of years back, and she blew me off the first time...shame on her. I followed up and drove to the 2nd appointment and kept calling and calling...finally she answered and basically said to "Leave me the hell alone. I've got some personal stuff going on". Duh. 2nd time, shame on me. Once a flake, always a flake.
AM sorry about what happened is unfortunate some girls are just that girls,No everyone is prefect but still not letting you know is very unprofessional and her lost.

-Safire Sweet
I don't want to be taken as a WK here, but I have known Carrina for quite some time, and she is not a flaky girl. In fact, quite the contrary. When you say knocked at both incall location doors, that sounds like some miscommunications, since there have been a couple of incalls locations each at two completely separate areas, which are more than a couple of minutes apart. Yes, and of course there is the cell phone, 3G and 4G networks, google phone... I've had trouble with that myself, like 2 halves of a single long text message arriving more than a few minutes apart...
I'm sort of in the same boat as austinboy. While I understand "$#!^ happens" this doesn't sound at all like the Carrina I know. As mentioned you can't "bang on" both incalls without a bit of driving (old and new location at the lamar incall??). Carrina has her stuff wired pretty tight and her TCB (not to mention BCD) has always been impeccable.

This thread kind of reminds me of Pink Balony's with Darien a bit....however the "again" part indicates a past history with Carrina. I can't see her having logistics issues or blowing someone off twice...I think that there might be a bit more to this.

Bottom line however is simple, chemistry matters and YMMV is a truism. If any given gal doesn't make an effort to make you feel "special" every time you see them it's time to move on....
  • InU
  • 06-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Maybe, just maybe, she's not real crazy about your tomato. Just sayin'.

I don't want to be taken as a WK here, but I have known Carrina for quite some time, and she is not a flaky girl. In fact, quite the contrary. When you say knocked at both incall location doors, that sounds like some miscommunications, since there have been a couple of incalls locations each at two completely separate areas, which are more than a couple of minutes apart. Yes, and of course there is the cell phone, 3G and 4G networks, google phone... I've had trouble with that myself, like 2 halves of a single long text message arriving more than a few minutes apart... Originally Posted by austinkboy
I agree with kboy and toast. I have never had a problem with Carrina and she is always quick to respond. Not sure what happened, maybe you will have better luck next time.
From my own personal experience I've learned that if there's no answer by phone I leave a message and just sit and wait a bit just in case the lady is running behind. Maybe I've just been lucky so far that has work for me. Time to knock on wood, don't need to jinx myself now. Wish you better luck next go around.
I should be clear: I've never personally met Carrina or so it is not fair for me to judge her character. I'm speaking generally about some providers. My experience with flaky people has thankfully been limited.