Washington Post Caught FLat Out Lying........

By now, we have all seen the headlines......."President Gives Away Top Secret and Highly Classified Information To Russians".

http://www.msn.com/

The Post was relying on their usual "person in high place", "unnamed source", "a highly placed official".........

But this time they got bit.

None other than National Security Adviser Ret General HR McMaster, (Who, by the way, was actually in the Oval Office during the meeting), came out and gave a special statement saying that the reports are 100 percent false.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/54353...#sp=show-clips..

Of course, this isn't stopping CNN, MSN, AOL, Yahoo, and MSNBC from still reporting the lie. After all, McMaster will lie, won't he. Mr "Unamed Source" has much more credibility.

I'm watching CNN right now. The host Don Lemon is reporting the lie like McMaster never even came out and gave his statement.

Unbelievable.
should I list the lies on Fox News over the years ?
Whom should I list the lies on Fox News over the years ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
then don't listen. but you really should stop listening to those .. voices in your brain damaged noggin. those are your real voices, fastass idiot.

what lies? let's see what u got u brain damaged idiot?
Any Reputable News Organization would run a retraction, and admit that they got scammed.

But I guess the Washington Post is going for the title held by CNN as "King of Fake News".

They are doubling down on stupid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.64a102d43396

When one of the most respected men in the Country comes out and says,....."the story is false", it's difficult to hold the high ground.
Any Reputable News Organization would run a retraction, and admit that they got scammed.

But I guess the Washington Post is going for the title held by CNN as "King of Fake News".

They are doubling down on stupid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.64a102d43396 Originally Posted by Jackie S
Bezos has hired some questionable characters at the WP. He might want to consider firing them. with that many mistakes so far?
Bezos has hired some questionable characters at the WP. He might want to consider firing them. with that many mistakes so far? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he should cash out his stake and fire himself.
should I list the lies on Fox News over the years ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Please do, and make it factual, not opinion. But, in the spirit of fairness, include a list of lies told by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, The New York Times, etc.

Line them up together so we can see how they compare.
he should cash out his stake and fire himself. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yeah but hes a billionaire and has money to burn.
yeah but hes a billionaire and has money to burn. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

then let him drop billions on the WP on losses. he thinks he's a politico now .. let's see where his true greed is when he can't continue to carry WP at a huge lose vs. his core biz .. Amazon.

then you'll know what he is about. the money.
then let him drop billions on the WP on losses. he thinks he's a politico now .. let's see where his true greed is when he can't continue to carry WP at a huge lose vs. his core biz .. Amazon.

then you'll know what he is about. the money. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
and also his rocket business. His Amazon is basically subsidizing those 2 pet projects.
and also his rocket business. His Amazon is basically subsidizing those 2 pet projects. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
then he's doing better than Elon Muckrat who's two non-paypal ebay businesses are draining his cock like his soon to be next ex-wife.

Tesla has made not a dime. neither has SolarCity, started by his two bitchtard cuz's ,, who he bailed out for nothing .. and none of these businesses has made a dime.

Bezos on the other hand .. is worth 6x what Muskrat is worth .. if he's even got that much cabbage. Bezos is now the second richest on this planet. Muskrat is not even close.

Bezos - 82 B

Muskrat - 15 B.

Bezos is worth 5.4 times the muskrat from Pretoria.

i'll take a real american ..even a libtard one who owns the WA post .. over a loser from S Africatard any day
what do you have against Elon? hes a visionary.
what do you have against Elon? hes a visionary. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
he's a visionary that doesn't make any money. that makes him a bum. worse .. he's a GOV BUM.

both his non-paypal biz are only on GOV life support. the Lord Emperor will end his BS gravy train. then we shall see how much money he really doesn't have ... bahhaaaa
McMaster gave a short statement, turned and left without answering a single question.

He also denied shit the WaPo story didn't accuse Twitler of.

Even the wipes ain't gonna put up with this bullshit much longer and Twitler will have to walk away. Otherwise, the madman might start some real shit,

When are we going to get back to the business of tearing down the democracy?
should I list the lies on Fox News over the years ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Why don't we just list yours?