Female Condom Provider

Hey all,thank you in advance. Are there any providers that use female condoms? I have always wanted to try it out.

Thanks,

Sam
Hey all,thank you in advance. Are there any providers that use female condoms? I have always wanted to try it out. Originally Posted by samsungblue44
If you ever make it to San Antonio, reach out to The Alpha. She used to use a female condom when I would visit her. Actually it was her idea to start using them because I liked to.. ahem.. stay inside for a while after the fireworks went off, and she didn't trust the usual condoms to not leak. For my part, I think the female ones are great! There's a more natural feel to them. I haven't heard of anyone in the DFW area who uses them, but I'd encourage everyone to give them a shot.
  • R.M.
  • 03-22-2024, 07:02 AM
Me.
Interesting! Always wondered about that! Wondered why more women don’t use it.
Interesting! Always wondered about that! Wondered why more women don’t use it. Originally Posted by CKJAmore
Feel free to bring your own ....
Feel free to bring your own .... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Just curious, but not that motivated to bring my own; will enthusiastically partake though, if a lady uses them…
DallasBella introduced me to them. I love them.
Yes!
I choose to keep a variety of brands available
1. So Sexy
2. Ormelle
3. Pasant
4. Uniq
5. Va Wow
6. FC2
I remember several years ago getting a package of 40 female condoms from FC2's website for, like, $2. Not sure if they still have that special, but I was surprised that they were cheaper to get than the male ones. I would encourage all the ladies to get some and surprise their favorite mongers with a different, and more pleasant, experience.
I used them briefly with a RW GF until she got on BC. I convinced a provider to use try it but when I went to buy some, I was told they were no longer available due to some legislation
I always have FC and every size of condom we would ever need !
I always have FC and every size of condom we would ever need ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thanks! This and the Linsey’s posts are helpful; to quench my curiosity and add to the knowledge base.
Where to purchase six varieties of female condom?
See link below.

https://worldcondoms.com/collections/female-condoms

Kind Regards,
Lindsey Lacey
Takes sometime to get them in just right maybe the the reason
Friend of mine use a glass dildo ..

Lot of men think they are like a lagre trash bag lol
Need lub so they work better for the gent .
Not a fan of the female condom. They are like using a plastic bag.