new foot toy?

I'm not mentioning any names but for the foot fetishists among us? WTF I don't think anyone wants to put it IN the foot. Right?
Now we're getting into the morbid market. Next we'll see vaginas in eyeball sockets and decapitated neck stumps.
decapitated neck stumps? I'm thinkin' there's a lot of BJ guys that would just want the head version.
Ummmmm No Thanks!! Someone posted a pic of those a bout a week ago in one of the Foot Fetish groups I'm in on FB. Even though almost all of the replies were in Portuguese I could tell no one was in a hurry to buy & try that toy. A big part of getting turned on by feet is the woman they belong to and seeing her enjoy having her feet worshipped. Foot fetish is a fetish that can only be full filled by the real deal, not even a $4,000 high tech sex doll would do the trick. the thought of kissing latex or whatever those toys are made out of just doesn't sound appealing. Massaging feet is my specialty and once again the only way to satisfy that urge is to rub a sexy woman's feet. I hope whoever designed those toys has a backup product cause I don't see those becoming the next Hitachi Wand.
This seems more amputee fetish than foot lol. Crazy.
They are really creepy looking
I'm trying to see if I could get a boner if I just stared at it enough
This strikes me as very Dahmeresque. Eeeww. I wouldn't even let my dog play with that! I guess it'd be good for practicing mani/pedi ' s.
This strikes me as very Dahmeresque. Eeeww. I wouldn't even let my dog play with that! I guess it'd be good for practicing mani/pedi ' s. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
What model did they use for the mold?
It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose
I prefer the real thing. Not a turn on at all
WTF?? LOL!!! That looks like something Jeffrey Dahmer would be into.
Talk about "getting off on the wrong foot!!

Bill Maher said it this way "This is no time for "Pussy footing"
mmm, no....
The ultimate in short providers, just a foot tall.