Girls who say they are into older men

I have found that girls who say they are into older men are usually only interested in a select few older gentleman! I will list their names here:
1. George
2. Thomas
3. Abraham
4. Alexander
5. Andrew
6. Ulysses
7. Benjamin
8. William
9. Grover
10. Woodrow
So gentlemen, if you are not one of these 10 gentlemen or if you don't hang out with these guys a lot. Then the girls probably won't be very interested in you either. I know who these guys are but I don't hang with them very often either! In fact when I am out with these guys I usually get separated from them very quickly!!!
James
I have found that girls who say they are into older men are usually only interested in a select few older gentleman! I will list their names here:
1. George
2. Thomas
3. Abraham
4. Alexander
5. Andrew
6. Ulysses
7. Benjamin
8. William
9. Grover
10. Woodrow
So gentlemen, if you are not one of these 10 gentlemen or if you don't hang out with these guys a lot. Then the girls probably won't be very interested in you either. I know who these guys are but I don't hang with them very often either! In fact when I am out with these guys I usually get separated from them very quickly!!! Originally Posted by Igoforit
I see what you did there!

Something tells me you frequent r/incels or r/mgtow.
I would be into Woodrow as well!
you are missing James Madison ($5,000 bill)
The ones I've met certainly wouldn't hang out with George or Abraham. They do accept Andrew but only if he brings several of his friends.