Planning A Visit REALLY Soon. Any Recommendations?

Hello everyone,
Im planning a trip soon. I wanted to know which cities to visit besides Little Rock. Also what's some good restaurants and things to do in other cities. I'm also planning on hosting. What cities do you guys recommend?
I would suggest Little Rock, but I suppose I'm a bit biased because I'm from here. The Northwest corner of Arkansas is very nice, as well.

If you're looking for the best steak you've ever had, check out Arthur's Prime Steakhouse in WLR. Their steaks are absolutely the best anywhere. They have Australian Wagyu and authentic Japanese Kobe filets. They'll even tell you about how massaging the cows and feeding them a special diet makes for the highest quality steaks anywhere. I highly reccomend the Australian Wagyu filet #9 because it doesn't even require a knife.

If you have any questions about specific areas to stay or anything else, feel free to PM me anytime!
To expand on what Vannah said about Northwest Arkansas (aka 'NWA') it is the other of the two hubs of hobby activity in the state aside from Little Rock. Cities in NWA include Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville. Many traveling providers seem to gravitate toward Springdale because it's centrally located to all the others. A lot of the money in the area is near Bentonville/Rogers. Fayetteville is a college town and a bit more of a funky, somewhat Bohemian place than the others.

In Fayetteville, Dickson Street is home to night life and live music. For some cultural experiences, Bentonville has the internationally renowned Crystal Bridges art museum and 21C art hotel.
If you're looking for a good steakhouse, Herman's in Fayetteville is a good choice. Noodles Italian Kitchen is a great date place - good atmosphere, tasty food, and good wine selection. As far as things to do, there are plenty of great hiking/biking trails in NWA, and great night life on Dickson Street.
Thanks everyone && nwa I'll see you soon .
...If you're looking for the best steak you've ever had, check out Arthur's Prime Steakhouse in WLR. Their steaks are absolutely the best anywhere. They have Australian Wagyu and authentic Japanese Kobe filets. They'll even tell you about how massaging the cows and feeding them a special diet makes for the highest quality steaks anywhere. I highly reccomend the Australian Wagyu filet #9 because it doesn't even require a knife. Originally Posted by Vannah
I'm absolutely have to try Arthur's the next time I'm in Little Rock! I usually eat at Sonny Williams.
I'm absolutely have to try Arthur's the next time I'm in Little Rock! I usually eat at Sonny Williams. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You absolutely must!

I was concerned that it might have been over-hyped because it was recently in the news that Alex Rodriguez and some girl he's dating ate there when he was in LR on business. Fortunately, the food was far from overrated (unlike the New York Yankees) and the service is impeccable.