Just a quick but BIG thank you xoxo

I have been on this site for over a month and couldn't have had a better experience! I just want to say thank you to the providers and hobbyist that have been so kind, supportive, sexy, progressive, and helpful to me for the first part of this new experience! Thank you beautiful people and stay classy xoxo
Isabel Jade
Glad we made a good impression, Miss Jade! Hope we get a chance to meet soon.
Thank you Isabel Jade for allowing us the pleasure of meeting you! You're a welcomed addition and hope to see you again! Class act all the way! PS come back to Arkansas!!!

You are already missed!
My Dearest Isabel,

An eternity of delirious memories lingering in the mist floating on gossamer wings now just beyond reach … a little over a month together rendering a lifetime of blissful recollections and a longing for more.

Thank you for the endless multitude of pleasures extending from the excitement and expectation of that first fatal kiss to our endless stream of tender, passionate, soulful good bye “last kisses”. Thank you for the honor and privilege of sharing your heart, your mind, your body, your bed and the special gift you gave to me alone. You have given me a flood of colossal memories and experiences that has enriched my life.

Now, only in my dreams, can I hear your voice, hold your hand, kiss your ever so sweet lips, and feel you melt seamlessly into my arms. I am counting the day and the hours and minutes until I see you again.

Very warmest and best forever …

You have added a very special nostalgia to these lyrics …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy0kNX5xrnE