Part Time Whore with a Full Time Job

Ok so I came back and have pretty much been no existent on the board and people are wanting to know why. So here is my reasoning and why I chose to come back to the hobby.

1. I work a full time regular job at 40 or more hours a week

2. I also have a family to look after

3. I only hobby close to home around my work schedule now. No longer touring bc of my civi job.

I came back to the hobby in search of a few regular clients in the Hot Springs area that I can see on a normal basis. Gentlemen who would like a regular lady they can visit with a couple times a month and not have to search for consistency and are able to prebook meet around my work schedule as it does change from week to week. I do mostly outcall with no travel charge at my regular rate of 300 an hour and for my regular gentlemen I give a discount every 3rd visit as I appreciate you seeing me on a regular basis. I'm still looking for one to two more regulars who would be interested in this kind of arrangement. So please feel free to pm me if your interested. Also here's a quick pic of me now. I'll be posting more before the weekend.
Xo Xo
TK
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20170717_2.jpg (644.8 KB, 317 views)
Hmm I might be able to be one of your regular
Trinity is my number one ATF favorite doubles partner, and I can promise you that you won't find a more passionate encounter in the hobby anywhere in Arkansas! Lucky guys who make the list!
Hmm I might be able to be one of your regular Originally Posted by cody3168
Then bring it on Cody. I love sitting on your face while I suck your cock. Lol
Trinity is my number one ATF favorite doubles partner, and I can promise you that you won't find a more passionate encounter in the hobby anywhere in Arkansas! Lucky guys who make the list! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks GD. I miss you. When are you coming back to Central Ar??
Then bring it on Cody. I love sitting on your face while I suck your cock. Lol

Thanks GD. I miss you. When are you coming back to Central Ar?? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I'll be down the day before surgery! It's been so long since I've talked to you that you probably don't know, but I'm getting a mommy makeover on the 27th! Tits & tummy!! So excited. Wish we could have cocktails but I'm not allowed to drink before surgery. P.S. I also quit smoking! Day number 36!

Miss you, too! Hope you can come up to LR to wish me luck on the 26th.
Watch it I might not let up when you start to cum just keep eating that pussy
That pink lace is so pretty on you! I hope you are able to find what you're looking for!
I'll be down the day before surgery! It's been so long since I've talked to you that you probably don't know, but I'm getting a mommy makeover on the 27th! Tits & tummy!! So excited. Wish we could have cocktails but I'm not allowed to drink before surgery. P.S. I also quit smoking! Day number 36!

Miss you, too! Hope you can come up to LR to wish me luck on the 26th. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
So proud of you for quitting and happy your finally getting your makeover. I'll schedule that day off. Wouldn't miss seeing you and being by your side when you wake up.
Watch it I might not let up when you start to cum just keep eating that pussy Originally Posted by cody3168
Umm, that's what your supposed to do. Lmao duh
That pink lace is so pretty on you! I hope you are able to find what you're looking for! Originally Posted by Vannah
Thanks Vannah. I really hope so to. Fingers crossed unlike my legs lol
Lol true pm me and we can chat about it
Will do sugar
Trinity I consider myself a part time whore with a full time job too! We have that in common! We need to hook up! Hell my whoring makes me need a second job!
Lol true pm me and we can chat about it Originally Posted by cody3168
Trinity I consider myself a part time whore with a full time job too! We have that in common! We need to hook up! Hell my whoring makes me need a second job! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
As long as your in my area and have the proper refs I'm sure we can work that out
One of these days, I'm gonna make it down to Hot Springs to meet you, Miss Kane
One of these days, I'm gonna make it down to Hot Springs to meet you, Miss Kane Originally Posted by JdeHog
"One of these days your will be standing above me looking down into my eyes while your cock is in my mouth."

Hmm... So this is what I read in your statement. Lol. Can't wait to meet you!!