Austin streetwalker scene has gone downhill

I remember 10 years ago. So many hot chicks that I filled with cream for cheap. They were everywhere. Now all the old hotspots are filled with overpriced stack n pack condos. I made several laps of the usual spots. Saw a couple transwhatevers on Georgian. I saw Darian P. I banged her when she was 18. She has gained at least a hundred pounds since then.

That's it. Where do you guys get raw cheap action now?
  • Twix
  • 07-15-2019, 06:05 AM
I Live in Vagina Triangle and drive around all night and day and I see Whores walking around constantly they don’t look too bad, some are worse than others . Sometimes walking around like they are definitely on something drunk. I pick them up for Cheap!$ They usually need or Act like they want a Ride and we work out a Barter or trade sometimes I pay $20 $40 if they insist. I Also seem around Riverside and Oltorf and Barton my favorite spot to get them Latenite, I Need a Nut and will find a Provider here on my Birthday, days ago I’ll Splurge. But over all I’m Still A Cheap Old Limp dick , Old Fart as you can see. I’m such a handsome Devil Wouldnt the ladies agree! Tony Maxsn! Antoni : D
"vagina triangle".

Do you care to explain where this area is? How is it shaped like a triangle?
I remember 10 years ago. So many hot chicks that I filled with cream for cheap. They were everywhere. Now all the old hotspots are filled with overpriced stack n pack condos. I made several laps of the usual spots. Saw a couple transwhatevers on Georgian. I saw Darian P. I banged her when she was 18. She has gained at least a hundred pounds since then.

That's it. Where do you guys get raw cheap action now? Originally Posted by Cat Shades
Why don't you hang out at the state clinic on Waller Street. Just look for men
in discomfort and itching then ask them.
  • Twix
  • 07-15-2019, 10:28 AM
All of Runberg and IH 35 access Area and All the Hotels in that Specific location. It definitely lives up to its name . I would absolutely Hate to live in that Area . I Drive by there knowing I’ll find me some possibly I gas up my Yellow Crown at at store and get my Old English and Marlbo Smokes in area Vagina . ;D
  • quzi
  • 07-15-2019, 07:56 PM
I sure do miss the streetwalker scene of yesteryear in Austin.
  • mrkk
  • 08-02-2019, 12:49 PM
May be they are all on seeking arrange?