Question about becoming a Verified Provider

Hi!

It says in the rules for becoming a Verified Provider that I need a referral from another provider or hobbyist, which is great! : )
Just how would I go about getting that to you?
Would I have them e-mail or post it to a staff member? Or would it suffice for me to just send it to you via them sending it to me? And if they need to send it directly to a staff member, where exactly should they send it to?

Also, is there a place to check my "notifications"?
ie: If someone replied to a thread I created or added me/ approved me as a contact, sent me a message ect.
Hi!

Also, is there a place to check my "notifications"?
ie: If someone replied to a thread I created or added me/ approved me as a contact, sent me a message ect. Originally Posted by SyrenTheMermaid
As far as PM's, up by your name (top right) will have a red box when you get a one.
You may wanna thoroughly read the rules and guidelines before asking a zillion questions. The answers are in there.

Guidelines:
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Getting Verified Provider Process:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455439
Hello Syren,

Welcome to our little corner of the private world. We are glad you are here!

You will find it useful to attain Verified Provider status so that you can advertise in the Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup forums as well as being able to create a showcase that would contain a profile, other info and pictures.

Submit your info to the staff via private message to Dkayz, noleftturn or me or email the information to kansas@eccie.net

The requirements for becoming a verified provider are:

1. website address (your website or advertising site) - provider sends links to a moderator
2. vouch from another provider or hobbyistv-sent by PM by the hobbyist directly to a moderator
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site) - provider sends the links to a moderator

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

In addition, if you are advertising yourself as under age 25, you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit your information separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

Once your information is submitted to the admin staff, the verification process could take 24-48 hours.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Have fun and play safe!