Unable to sign in

Mods,

I created a new account because I am unable to sign into my other account (SmallWonder). I attempted to change my password last week and was unsuccessful (obviously I did something wrong), but in the process I was locked out and can no longer sign in. It apparently reset my password and did not let me in on the new secret password.

I sent an email three days ago to the web support email address listed in the thread above, however, I have gotten no response.

Is there any way I can get someone to reset my password for me and send me a link (or a new password) to the email address associated with that user ID?

Thank you.
The problem is you created a second account instead of asking for assistance via email first. When the admin staff gets to your email they can provide assistance. I will remind them of your problem.
Actually, I asked for assistance via email first, THEN created a second account. Apparently, nobody is monitoring the email accounts, because I requested a password reset again, and I'm still waiting.

It's been a week since I first sent an email. It should be obvious, now, why a second account was necessary.

I'm am requesting a password reset sent to the email address associated with user ID "SmallWonder." I sent the email to the "webmaster" FROM that email address.

Thank you, for your assistance in this matter.
Problem resolved. Thank you.