Maybe someone can help...

Ok this might be the wrong place to be posting this so if it is mods please don't be mad at me! BUT I was wondering if any of you can help me I've been having problems with uploading photos... Not as far as my showcase but as far as my weekly provider ads and the weekend lineup as well as in other sections. For whatever reason it seems like the photos saved in my phone are all very large files so I can only upload 2 or 3 photos before it says I'm out of space. Does anyone know of a way that I can make these photos smaller so that I can post more photos online? I am so not technology savvy.. got me feeling like an old fart!! :-p
Ok this might be the wrong place to be posting this so if it is mods please don't be mad at me! BUT I was wondering if any of you can help me I've been having problems with uploading photos... Not as far as my showcase but as far as my weekly provider ads and the weekend lineup as well as in other sections. For whatever reason it seems like the photos saved in my phone are all very large files so I can only upload 2 or 3 photos before it says I'm out of space. Does anyone know of a way that I can make these photos smaller so that I can post more photos online? I am so not technology savvy.. got me feeling like an old fart!! :-p Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
You could setup a free account at some place like imagecoast.com then use the img link to post them to a thread. Depending on your phone, you might be able to get an app that will let you resize it. Depending on your phone, you could change it's settings to have it take pictures that aren't as high resolution. If you can do it from a computer, you could use picasa to change the size.

Or ask your photographer next time you see him to see if he can help.
If your phone has a google play store look up imageshrink, download it on your phone and then put pics on there I have it, and it works fine
Awesome thanks guys!