URL / Website: https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-cabaret/fort-worth/
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: 2345 Meacham Blvd
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair but put up above the shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'7 (guess), incredible shape for however old she is, beautiful hour glass figure but slender. get curves. big MM's. A few tats on the back. Awesome personality
Recommendation: Yes
If you want more, just trust the dancer. She will know whare to sit and what activities you can get away with. And which manager you might want to tip. They don't want to get fired and know the ropes
Didn't want to start another thread for a simple question:

I was at Bucks Fort Worth for the first time this Friday, and the chick at the entrance of the lapdance area told me it costs $20 dollars every time you go to the lapdance area. Are the Bucks Cab clubs always like this or did I get played for an extra $20?
Didn't want to start another thread for a simple question:

I was at Bucks Fort Worth for the first time this Friday, and the chick at the entrance of the lapdance area told me it costs $20 dollars every time you go to the lapdance area. Are the Bucks Cab clubs always like this or did I get played for an extra $20? Originally Posted by Here42Girls
I was about to ask the same, I never been and want to check it out but $20 each trip is wild if that's the case
U pay for every time u take a girl to vip, the public area is about 20
The better private areas will run u 60 & extra for what ever u pay the
dancer!!
  • pimpG
  • 03-04-2024, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the review

U pay for every time u take a girl to vip, the public area is about 20
The better private areas will run u 60 & extra for what ever u pay the
dancer!! Originally Posted by Financeman22
Thanks for the confirmation!
Sorry - just now circling back to this

Thanks OLDBUTSTILLGOING. I guess thats the hard part for me- finding the right girl.

HERE42GIRLS - Thats correct. $20 to the “bouncer”, then $20 to get private dances in one section. $60 in a section next to it - just more space. It looks like all of face him if he turns his head inward. Main reason I didn’t about extras. I did 3 dances each time I went back or $80, plus I tip the girl.