Win a FREE Hour with me....

Would you like to WIN A FULL FREE HOUR with me?

This is how it works.....

When you schedule a play date with me and follow thru, before you leave I will write down your User Name and put it into a little hat. At the end of the contest I will draw the user name of the lucky winner(s) and post them here.

You are welcome to enter your name in as may times as you would like.

During this contest I will have a Special Rate for incall only... this includes anything on the menu that you desire.

When I was given permission to have this drawing I was asked not to use the PM for scheduling or registering. So only contact me thru email, text, yahoo messenger or by phone to arrange getting together. Please use your user name when contacting me.

This contest will start Tuesday the 14th and will end on the 31st of this month. You may utilize your win by using it for two 30 minute dates or for the full hour... your choice.

So let's get your name into my little hat.... I am excited to see who will win... yum!

Chelsea

256-631-6260
alabamachelsea@yahoo.com
hey guys I wish I lived closer, I would deffinatly go for this , I have seen ms Chelsea and she is worth the visit. go and have fun
I like the idea. Nice thinking outside the box to get repeat clients
Wished more ladies did this. Great idea.
You know Chelsea, most contests have a "no purchase necessary" clause in the rules.
You know Chelsea, most contests have a "no purchase necessary" clause in the rules. Originally Posted by Crazyleg
You're funny....

Chelsea
That have been asked... for future inquiries....

Do you have to be a member of this site? No, as long as you check out upon reference verification.

Do I give extra time for traveling men? Yes.... I give an extra 30 minutes if you are traveling to Hsv to see me and it takes longer than an hour to get here.

Chelsea
Never have I wanted to win something more than I do now!
For someone who goes above and beyond the call of duty, this is amazing!
Two cheers for Chelsea!
I have a new Flat Rate Special right now thru tax season....

Chelsea
Hey MsChelsea. I sure enjoyed my visit the other day. As always, I left with a big smile on my face. Even bigger after watching you put my name in the hat. I sure hope I get lucky.
Thank you guys, I always look forward to seeing you. Just the anticipation of what I can do to you gets me..........

I am extending my Contest until the 10th of February since the response has been awesome. I will be drawing out 3 names on the 11th now.... Is your name in there?

Chelsea
Hey Sweet Lady!! Enjoy each time with YOU!!! Can not wait for our next visit!!!!
YOU are the LOVELIEST and the BEST!!!!!

Can not wait to be with YOU again!!
Always thought flying was the highest I could get until a date with you. Feet still have not touched the ground.
Sorry this is a day late in posting...

Here are the winners of a free hour with me.... to use at your convenience.

WifeLover (member here)
MissingOut229 (member here)
BigTex (member USA)

Give me a shout when you are ready to redeem your prize... Thank you all that entered... I loved making new friends... You guys ROCK!!!

Chelsea