Question about Mobile

So I am planning on coming down to Mobile for my first time ever but I keep reading things about Mobile having NCNS issues or it just being a dead city. With this being my first trip down I was wondering is Mobile always like that or is this just random? Any help will be great...

I also need to know where to stay and not to stay in the following cities:

Tuscaloosa
Montgomery
Birmingham
Huntsville
Mobile

Excited to be coming down!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=390981 Stay around airport blvd and I-65,becareful,and stay away from the photographer.LOL
what is photographer??
oh duh ok I get it now..I totally forgot about that...yes I will steer clear of all of them.
I'm going to miss you by a day in mobile, but hey I'll be back in Tuscaloosa by the time your are touring there
Well then it looks like timing will be in your favor
The more upscale accommodations are on 280/I459 area. Homewood has a bad reputation (I don't see providers that stay in that area).

Good luck on your visit, and stay safe!

I also need to know where to stay and not to stay in the following cities:

Birmingham

Excited to be coming down!! Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
Why are all your listed reviews from 2011??
Umm idk what your talking about if you go on my showcase and click on my reviews they are from 2011- Present... I was just in LA and got like 3 or 4 reviews...
Nevermind I had a brain fart..lol..I get what your saying now..I just fixed it I totally forgot I could update that on my showcase..