New Sexy pics of my huge cock.......

Awww, man. come on.
Damn REB, what happened to your pistol???

I know what your cock'll doodle-do but uuuuuh...

As they say, use it or lose it!

LOL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I needed that!!
I needed that!! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Uuuuuh, I was under the impression you got plenty of cock miss lady!

If you know a way to just collect the money, please, put me on game. I can save my energy to get banged by RALPHY BOY. I'll need it.

I always thought it was cute how people would keep the E when typing his name as an acronym. #OLDschool
HILARIOUS!!!!!
its my threAD, haha!! I am sort of making fun everyone who posts these 'look at my new sexy pics' threads...
made me laugh too..
  • ztonk
  • 06-04-2015, 05:10 PM
its my threAD, haha!! I am sort of making fun everyone who posts these 'look at my new sexy pics' threads...
made me laugh too.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I'm sorry, but your threAD is in violation of rule 26:

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.

z
I guess that puts an end to alot of the threads on here...
just for you Ralphey baby!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 11147071_906059176124454_7042105416234698550_n.jpg (32.8 KB, 131 views)