provider to the real world?

This might belong in the sandbox-sorry about that. To the men and ladies, here is my question. When transitioning from a provider to the real world, how and when can you tell a real world person your needs?

I like to be dominated, or I like a finger in my butt. When and how do you make the cross over. For me it feels like a Jeffrey Dahmer topic to the woman in the real world. By the way, can I tit fuck you OH MY GOD!!!! You are a sick fucker!!!
This is coed worthy!

Just make sure you wait till you're in bed to ask these questions .

There is a freak meter in every women. An accumulation of your knowledge for her personality in addition to and most importantly body language, will give you the answer you need.

When both are highly sexually attracted to one another, esp just happens, ya know.
I'm very sexual, so I don't usually hide what I like from guys I see in RW. As for RW job, that depends on you and your needs.
If you know how to properly communicate, stimulate and arouse she'll be open to anything you initiate.

I can't count the amount of GF's who have told me "I would NEVER ever do Greek.

Later that same evening after a bit of romancing and a good back massage with soft kisses on the back of the neck ..... BANG! POW! ZAP!

The next words are "Holy butt plug Batman I can't believe it actually felt that good".
that is one tough row to hoe!.. I am sure she is out there just have to find her!
Ah find it's best ta be die-rect. Yew mite git slapped a time 'r two, but when yew git a yes, yore good ta go! Jus' axsks them if'n they wants ta make $14 dollahs that hard way!
Dig the feed back..ty..MUCH appreciated!! WIll post my experiences...2 b continued. Again, DIG the feed back..Have ideas to push my rw forward