When out of town on the job.

Looking for some opinions here or maybe even recommendations. So here's the senero. I'm visiting Austin for work. I'm shacked up in the hotel with a cpl other co-workers that haven't a clue and don't really want them too. We all ride in the work truck. Staying in cedar park hotel. So other than getting a room wich comes up on the credit card lol, and calling an out call, what are my other options? I'm from north texas and usually do an incall in the Dallas area when I can get away. Been so busy though I need some relief while out of town.. Thanks in advance.
Check the ATX IP/Coed/ADs/Welcome threads, find lady of choice, check her review history and PM/TX/Call for an Outcall Appointment to your hotel room.

Or do same but take a cab/uber to visit her in-call location. Make sure you are in good communication with the lady prior to leaving, step out of ride and go immediately into the in-call. Reverse and repeat when leaving and returning to your local hotel.

Good luck.
cedar park is williamson county. be extra careful about that too. travis county is safer to hobby in.
Thanks sue