Ladies and gentlemen meet up!

This weekend or next weekend I'm setting up a meet up, pm me for details. You must be a known provider or gent by one of the attendees.
This weekend or next weekend I'm setting up a meet up, pm me for details. You must be a known provider or gent by one of the attendees. Originally Posted by Max Rax

You really need to consider PMing those guys and ladies you know and trust. There are some people on this board I don't trust any further than I could throw.
You really need to consider PMing those guys and ladies you know and trust. There are some people on this board I don't trust any further than I could throw. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
No one is getting info unless they have been seen by me or one of the other girls
No one is getting info unless they have been seen by me or one of the other girls Originally Posted by Max Rax

Cool.
You do know the history of meet ups in Houston don't you??
Pick me!
You do know the history of meet ups in Houston don't you?? Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
Unfortunately, yes I do. Which is why I'm putting so little info.
Whatever you do just smile, drink, smoke and have a good time. Get it in.
^ Unless it's cute papi. Hint hint to the ladies that don't screen. Use this as a warning.
If they're gonna do it I suspect as she says screening is a must. Shut down camera phones in fact have everyone turn off their phones as if they're in the WH situation room. But have a good time is the premise. Lots of good food, trap music, Henney, smoke and ass shaking.
^ Unless it's cute papi. Hint hint to the ladies that don't screen. Use this as a warning. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

He's not the only one!(Spoke to a new girl)

I was going to write something up a few days ago, but decided not to..

These new girls need a thread of their own,to speak about their experiences..

I was very disturbed that's all I can say..
He's not the only one!

I was very disturbed that's all I can say.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Like Denzel told Snoop in Training Day: "I know you not a snitch but you gone give me a name now."
As long as we end up skinny dipping at 3 am like last time....I'm game!
He's not the only one!(Spoke to a new girl)

I was very disturbed that's all I can say.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

You can pm me the details. Unless it pertains to me in which case better just to keep it HUSH.
As long as we end up skinny dipping at 3 am like last time....I'm game! Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
Oh hell! Now you got me all excited and may have to switch places Lol....your on the list. pm me