City: Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://pearlsspadallastx.wixsite.com/home
Activities: TS, BBBJ, TUMA, FS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: B Cups, Chubby mid section, flat ass.
Recommendation: No
I went by there today. Saw two older Koreans, one fat old Thai (Linda I think) and a taller skinnier younger Thai who did have a bit of tummy. The faces of the Korean ladies would be a 5 and the older Thai a 6. The younger Thai a 7. But after speaking with the younger one I found her service limitations not to my liking so I left.

Very week lineup. Gone are the days of Lisa, Asa, Emma and Bella.
Asked for Nancy and mamasan came in and said I didn’t have an appointment. Told her I called and was told an appointment wasn’t need Originally Posted by Dallasdaddy2020
That’s generally how it goes. Always make an appointment if you have someone in mind, otherwise it’s a roll of the dice on who’s available.
Jenny at Pearl’s was Heaven from Lovely Angels .
I was mainly disappointed because (1) I called ahead and was told I didn’t need an appointment and then was told I should’ve made an appointment when I got there. (2) There are many good reviews on here for the place but my experience didn’t live up to it. My next visit will probably be to 4S to explore options there
Jenny at Pearl’s was Heaven from Lovely Angels . Originally Posted by conservative44
Is she still there or has she moved on?
Just consider Pearls as gone with the wind. Move on to better options and don’t waste your time.
Is she still there or has she moved on? Originally Posted by Dallasdaddy2020
Jenny/ Heaven is still at pearl’s.