Cause For Concern - Wigsrus, Toyz, Still Looking, Onei - Misogynistic Pussies With Nothing Better To Do But Degrade And Harass Women & Bitch About The Prostitutes That Ignore Them

Do with this information what you will. I for one would not be comfortable exposing myself to the risk of these vile men, who seem to me to be incredibly unstable and miserable. Who knows when they will snap....

Watch out, ladies.

Lovingly,
EFN
  • onei
  • 09-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Hahahahahaha! You're supposed to be ignoring me! Gotcha didn't I?
See, I have no idea where you got the notion that I'm supposed to be ignoring you. You really are losing it, aren't you buddy?

• onei
  • 09-02-2014, 10:54 PM
See, I have no idea where you got the notion that I'm supposed to be ignoring you. You really are losing it, aren't you buddy?

Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Of course you have no idea, just like you never have any idea about your NCNS's. But let me refresh your limited memory.

Please, if it's eating y'all up inside so much that you needed to make these desperate attempts for negative attention, contact me personally, off public boards. I'll be happy to hear from you, but is the last I will address either of you about any personal business or issues on this public thread. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
You can find that on post #23 here: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055404971

NOW GO BACK TO IGNORING ME!!!
  • onei
  • 09-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Oh, and I forgot, the TITLE of your post lends itself to you IGNORING us! Chew on that.
  • Toyz
  • 09-02-2014, 11:03 PM
Do with this information what you will. I for one would not be comfortable exposing myself to the risk of these vile men, who seem to me to be incredibly unstable and miserable. Who knows when they will snap....

Watch out, ladies.

Lovingly,
EFN Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Pathetic parting shot...anyone following your history knows where the instability lies. If you haven't sought help yet, please do so before its too late. You are a dumpster fire & that's no exaggeration.

Ignore? Get over yourself...LMAO. You are a cancer on here. Dangerous to the hobby and anyone that sees you.

Have you ever accepted responsibility for anything in your life being your fault?
Hah... I made the cut and Whispers didn't!

misogynistic

[mi-soj-uh-nis-tik, mahy‐] /mɪˌsɒdʒ əˈnɪs tɪk, maɪ‐/ SpellSyllables

adjective 1. reflecting or exhibiting hatred, dislike, mistrust, or mistreatment of women.
  • Toyz
  • 09-03-2014, 09:18 AM
I wonder how many texts and IM's EFN has gotten from the Gang Bang Club &,various former Pale Knights asking "you're not going to out ME are you"?
Hah... I made the cut and Whispers didn't!

misogynistic

[mi-soj-uh-nis-tik, mahy‐] /mɪˌsɒdʒ əˈnɪs tɪk, maɪ‐/ SpellSyllables

adjective 1. reflecting or exhibiting hatred, dislike, mistrust, or mistreatment of women. Originally Posted by Still Looking
What can I say! I'm a lover! not a fighter! Maybe she should ask for Slave's opinion and edit the post?
This keeps getting better...
Now I know why Slave posted in Austin! It all makes sense.... EFN is getting better press than she is!

this is getting good...
Dear John,

That's right not one, not two but THREE tests prove that our afternoon together where we found out you have a hearing problem confirms the rabbit sadly died. I said NO but because you're hard of hearing you thought I said GO. When you're bare backing, this hard of hearing thing is a real issue. Well I guess we both found out that the rhythm method just don't fucking work. I'll be in touch.

Love

EFN
Dear EFN,

First off I don't have a hearing problem. I told you blasting QUEEN (Another One Bites The Dust) was not a good idea. Truth be told I feel foolish. I didn't know we were using the "rhythm method". But as I thinck back when you said... "Feel the rhythm feel the rhyme, come on John it's bare back time!" I probably should of suspected something was not right. This is a lot all at once. I'm really not ready for this. But I do have one question right now. Will I be able to keep my ECCIE account open? You of all people know a man has to do what a man has to do. Talk to you soon.

John
  • Toyz
  • 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Dear Johns,

I know you all are wondering why I called this conference call. You've all been put on mute so please save your cries & anger for someone who cares.
We're pregnant....
That's right, all of us...I've been tested and Baby Nightmare has a bit of each of you in it.
But I won't go public with your information if you will deposit $100 in my account every month. Don't miss a month or I'll out you as the Daddy.
And don't forget birthdays, Christmas, Braces, Vaccinations...we'll need health insurance, a stroller, a Crib...

And the BB Gang Bang Club will still be meating this Sunday...make sure you reserve your place by transferring $300 into Baby Nightmares new account.

Love,

EFN