Trumps smear on HRC's health backfires.

Not according to Obamas Doctor you stupid fucking pig:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/31/no-re...ommentary.html
Trump is the oldest person to ever run for POTUS that in and of itself makes him suspect.
  • jma9
  • 09-01-2016, 09:38 AM
SWING AND A MISS.

(Again).

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/25/opinio...ebar_expansion Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck the Clinton News Network; they'll say anything to support Hillary.
Trump is the oldest person to ever run for POTUS that in and of itself makes him suspect. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Only a year older than the cunt. She couldn't keep his campaign schedule. It's obvious she cant do it.
Only a year older than the cunt. She couldn't keep his campaign schedule. It's obvious she cant do it. Originally Posted by bambino

Like I said he's the oldest to run for POTUS.
Like I said he's the oldest to run for POTUS. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So what.
Maybe she will be "William Henry Harrison Hillary".
Maybe she will be "William Henry Harrison Hillary". Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are the poster child of the GOP. Talk about sour grapes. Your team has reached the point of wishing death on anyone that you disagree with. And you are the same team that kites the conspiracy that HRC has a team of hit men. Sad.
Trump is the oldest person to ever run for POTUS that in and of itself makes him suspect. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And hildebeest, by mere days, would be the second oldest, Sissy Chap, and it's hildebeest who has been filmed needing help to climb stairs and getting into her SUV, Sissy Chap: not Trump.
Huh? What was Bernie Sanders running for? Mayor of Moscow?
You are the poster child of the GOP. Talk about sour grapes. Your team has reached the point of wishing death on anyone that you disagree with. And you are the same team that kites the conspiracy that HRC has a team of hit men. Sad. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
what was the remark Hildabeast made when she was running against Obama something about Bobby Kennedy and Calif. M.T.Jockstrap
Like I said he's the oldest to run for POTUS. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Reagan- 73
Dole-73
McCain 72

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?
and Clinton is 2 years younger. So Clinton's health isn't suspect??

face it woomby .. Clinton could go on live TV and throw kittens into a wood chipper and idiots like you would still vote for her.

BREAKING: Hillary Bites Head Off Kitten

you simply can't make this shit up!!

well ... maybe you can but it's funny as shit anyway !!!

UPS - Senator Hillary Clinton bit the head off a kitten, according to witnesses at a small fundraising event last night in Cleveland. While sipping coffee at a supporter’s home, Clinton was asked how she felt about Barak Obama’s increasing poll numbers in the critical primary state of Ohio. "I think that he better watch his back." she retorted snatching the kitten from under the coffee table and devouring it.
"It was horrible. The poor thing couldn’t get away." said Julia Worthborn, one of the guests at the fundraiser. "I think the stress of the campaign might be getting to her." chuckled former President Bill Clinton. "But, you got to admit it was pretty cool."
Mark Penn, chief strategist for the Hillary campaign, issued a brief statement this morning. "Hillary Clinton is simply demonstrating the intensity and determination she brings to the primaries. Senator Clinton is dedicated to bringing change and experience to the Presidency. She is winning by impressive margins in the states that matter and plans to bring this fight all the way to the convention." Senator Clinton lags in the overall delegate count and must win in the Texas and Ohio primaries on March 4th to keep up with Obama. Her intensity and determination to win are evident as her campaign expands into Wyoming, Montana, and Puerto Rico in the coming weeks. Clinton is expecting to seat delegates from Michigan and Florida at the convention to boost her overall delegate count.

you realize that "Feel the Bern" Sanders is 74 and had he gotten the nomination he would have been the oldest by 4 years?

Clinton is a sick woman. inside and out. her brain is mush.
Reagan- 73
Dole-73
McCain 72

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

ahahahahahaha

once again the great sage the Dali Lama makes Woomby look stupider than a sack of wet mice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNAtGmQ6i3o