Thinking of visiting....

Any advice on where to stay???
The Hobby Mansion....

And let us know the dates so we can schedule a parade....
We love parades!!
Wow. 8 pages of positive reviews, sexy as hell, very reasonable rates. By all means do visit.
Buffalo and Rochester are good places to start. For Rochester, definitely stay out of Gates. Henrietta (also in Rochester area) is debatable so I avoid that was well. I have my favorite hotels at each, PM me if you want specific info
The Hobby Mansion....

And let us know the dates so we can schedule a parade....
We love parades!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Sorry, but how in the world does she quality for a parade? Sad that this example is what elicits a response offering a parade.

Bewildered.

Is the local talent really that bad?

By the look of things, Jenna Jones or Gabriella would be a far better choice.

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.......No.
We love parades!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Fuck the parade. Make it a birthday party.
Sorry, but how in the world does she quality for a parade? Sad that this example is what elicits a response offering a parade.

Bewildered.

Is the local talent really that bad?

By the look of things, Jenna Jones or Gabriella would be a far better choice.

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.......No. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
The last girl from Texas that was supposed to come last summer canceled cause we scared her away.
Any advice on where to stay??? Originally Posted by Secret Baby
Buffalo!
The last girl from Texas that was supposed to come last summer canceled cause we scared her away. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
And who's this "we" you mention ? And how would you know anything about what happened on this board "last summer" considering you just joined on the 2nd of THIS MONTH ?
Your comment would lead one to believe that . . . . . naw, couldn't be. Never mind.

With the exception of any private posts, he could have followed the conversation of this entire board without ever being a member. Right?

And who's this "we" you mention ? And how would you know anything about what happened on this board "last summer" considering you just joined on the 2nd of THIS MONTH ?
Your comment would lead one to believe that . . . . . naw, couldn't be. Never mind.

. Originally Posted by rke324
With the exception of any private posts, he could have followed the conversation of this entire board without ever being a member. Right? Originally Posted by MISCREANT
The "we" in his comment is self inclusive. Best to not comment on things ya know little to nothing about when you're as new as you are. Unless you're handle is . . . . naw, never mind.
BUT . . . .
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

AND, . . . to answer the young ladies question, come to Buffalo sweetheart. I'm sure Brasil would welcome you with open arms and I hear Paul puts on one hell of a parade.
The "we" in his comment is self inclusive. Best to not comment on things ya know little to nothing about when you're as new as you are. Unless you're handle is . . . . naw, never mind.
BUT . . . .

AND, . . . to answer the young ladies question, come to Buffalo sweetheart. I'm sure Brasil would welcome you with open arms and I hear Paul puts on one hell of a parade.
. Originally Posted by rke324
You still did not acknowledge the fact that knowing anything about this particular board has absolutely nothing to do with your join date, you do not have to be a member to browse all the content of this board without being a member.
I for one hope that chocolate beauty comes to the area but I dont see anything about outcall.
You still did not acknowledge the fact that knowing anything about this particular board has absolutely nothing to do with your join date, you do not have to be a member to browse all the content of this board without being a member. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
we we we ah fuck it, next batter up