lmfao unusual bust

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/11...-in-texas.html

"AUSTIN, Texas – Austin police say they discovered a prostitution enterprise after a waste disposal was “clogged and destroyed by hundreds of condoms,” according to the arrest affidavit.

Police received a tip from a realty company about potential prostitution at Jade Massage Therapy LLC on North Ranch Road, a property the company managed.

The company was made aware of the possible prostitution when an industrial waste disposal was destroyed by condoms, the affidavit says. Several other tenants had also raised concerns about prostitution"...
That's pretty funny. There is an infamous strip club in Ontario that was openly offering "extras" for years and LE looked the other way. But they finally got unwanted attention when a pissed off patron complained to the Health Department when he saw a used jimmy jacket on the floor. Busted! They got so much heat that they damn near went out of business and have never been the same since. Celso is still crying in his beer (wherever he is....and maybe...not far.... )

Here is one disturbing quote from that story:

"Officials conducted surveillance of the second location on March 7 and March 15, 2017. During which time authorities stopped two males who both admitted to receiving sexual services and paying extra."

LE hassling the cucks again, no doubt making questionable threats to "out" them and maybe even charge them, when in fact, they probably had....nuthin'

But the jimmies folded anyway. Not criticizing them. Just pointing out the way LE will play hardball sometimes. Be warned.

got questioned leaving millennium once. said they knew what i was there for. said was just fuckin a cops wife while he was on duty.
Here is one disturbing quote from that story:

"Officials conducted surveillance of the second location on March 7 and March 15, 2017. During which time authorities stopped two males who both admitted to receiving sexual services and paying extra."

LE hassling the cucks again, no doubt making questionable threats to "out" them and maybe even charge them, when in fact, they probably had....nuthin'

But the jimmies folded anyway. Not criticizing them. Just pointing out the way LE will play hardball sometimes. Be warned.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Real lesson is,

Don't talk to Police.

Ever.

Under any circumstances.
got questioned leaving millennium once. said they knew what i was there for. said was just fuckin a cops wife while he was on duty. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
U said u were fucking a cops wife when they pulled u over? That's great if so!!!
I always wanted to say when a cop pulls me over and asks me where I'm headed that I'm headed to buy an 8 ball or something along those lines.. If they search me I won't ever have nothing on me so it would be funny as hell!! Lol
U said u were fucking a cops wife when they pulled u over? That's great if so!!!
I always wanted to say when a cop pulls me over and asks me where I'm headed that I'm headed to buy an 8 ball or something along those lines.. If they search me I won't ever have nothing on me so it would be funny as hell!! Lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
you just want the cavity search.
Imagine evidence exhibit A....
got questioned leaving millennium once. said they knew what i was there for. said was just fuckin a cops wife while he was on duty. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
That's beautiful!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/11...-in-texas.html

"AUSTIN, Texas – Austin police say they discovered a prostitution enterprise after a waste disposal was “clogged and destroyed by hundreds of condoms,” according to the arrest affidavit."... Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Surely that nasty latex waste was just left over balloons from a children's birthday party