This one's for the ladies: references

Hello!! I making a trip to Syracuse in a couple of months and plan on a little fun while I am there. As you know screening is of utmost importance, so I'd like to know which ladies are good for giving references, and maybe pretty quick response rates. Im hoping most are reference friendly! Please pm me if your reference friendly or respond here.
Guys: I know you read this too curious for more info feel free to PM me as well.

Also: ladies or gents, best websites for local news? I want the latest news as I will be following starting now so im up to date on the current events!
Thanks Everyone! See ya all soon.
I am definitely up on my references ASAP. They are my top priority. Bustybabygirl, Jessica Moore, Torri Star, AmberDoes, ElleW, KaylaRyder, Faith and others are great The girls that participate on the board are really on top of their game. This site is really good for Syracuse so is p411, myproviderguide, and gbbgclubny. Some look down on backpage (I did for years), but it's a good tool for the younger market and/or impulse hobbiest that want short notice dates. Because eccie is a once a week posting site many use back page for when they want to know if a provider is available that exact day.
Best of luck and safe travels
Wow Thanks doll. I appreciate the input!Im on P411 as well so im happy to learn it's a resource up there as well. IM more excited now!
Lexxxy, ToriStarr, and AmberDoes are my favs to get references from but I'll accept references from anyone reputable with an internet presence.

Elle Wood, Jessica Moore, and Sindi are in Syracuse and they are pretty good about references as well.
Wow Thanks doll. I appreciate the input!Im on P411 as well so im happy to learn it's a resource up there as well. IM more excited now! Originally Posted by StaceyMay
PM sent.
Come to Buffalo, and you might just get a parade thrown in your honor!!
PM sent.
Come to Buffalo, and you might just get a parade thrown in your honor!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Don't forget a tour of the hobby mansion
Parade sounds like a gang bang lol. I'll pass through buffalo but not stopping as I'm traveling with others
Hobby mansion?? Is this a joke as well?
I'm always reference friendly. Lexxxy and BBG are right on about the ladies they listed as well. Always helpful!

Have a good trip!
like knowin a girl is ref friendly. girls that aint are nuttier than squirrel shit or trash.
I'm references friendly and try to get back asap.. sometimes it may take a bit though bc I do have a busy normal life.. I try to tell the guys when they use me for a reference give me a heads up so Ik who the lady is talking about.. sometimes I get screen names and real names confused and by letting me no before hand I don't have to search around and try to figure out who "joeshmo" is when Ik him by the name of John or something lol
But I always do my best to be helpful and prompt.
Hobby mansion?? Is this a joke as well? Originally Posted by StaceyMay
The Hobby Mansion is no joke... ask anyone.

Also -- my shandle is pretty quick with the references...
The Hobby Mansion is no joke... ask anyone.

Also -- my shandle is pretty quick with the references... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
she lie's ?
I would be able to help you with references if you need any!
Guys: I know you read this too curious for more info Originally Posted by StaceyMay
While a good little cuck carefully follows directives, screening makes certain fellas limp whew