What Gets You Off?

I get this question a lot when I'm on dates but I can never answer it. Not because I don't know what gets me off, but because my body reacts to different things based on the guy I'm with. Sometimes, playing with my nipples alone gets the job done. Other times, it requires a little downstairs action.

Some call it YMMV but honestly, I'm an adaptive person and I feed off other's personalities and talents. Sort of like a bedroom chameleon haha

So ladies and gents, what gets you off?
Today specifically was watching some of your videos
Oh now you're just trying to flatter me
  • Lliks
  • 08-20-2018, 07:51 PM
I remember what worked for you when I saw you in LR, worked for me too.
I’m not really concerned about getting the lady off, since I’m the one donating.
I’m not really concerned about getting the lady off, since I’m the one donating. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
A true gentleman here, folks.

Lucky for you, my question was “what gets YOU off?” Not “what do you do to get the lady off.”
A true gentleman here, folks.

Lucky for you, my question was “what gets YOU off?” Not “what do you do to get the lady off.” Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I should’ve read the full thread instead of the first paragraph. What gets me off?
“Money” other than that, varies between K9 and Missionary.
A good kisser, Performing DATY, and making sure she’s having a great time does it for me.
Deep kissing, having a good connection, certain positions (launch pad and folding deck chair), and a partner with nice, well-cared for feet who doesn't mind my attention to them or even likes it, which is wonderful when it happens. But just indulging my fetish is fine too, as long as I don't feel judged. I'd say in my experience that roughly 5% of ladies hate it, 10% like it to some degree (and then there's the occasional rare soul who loves it), and the rest are just in the "whatever dude, knock yourself out" camp.
I love licking pussy and panties.
I’m not really concerned about getting the lady off, since I’m the one donating. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
Getting her off is at least half the experience for me. But to each his is own.
Being paid..yep..the fact I get handed $ to perform certain things on a guy i otherwise wouldnt perform them on gives that sorta “I gotta do it he handed me $ “ and that’s a helluva lot of fun...if i “get off” sexually great.. if not..I have fun knowing the guy had fun and can cater to my own needs outside the hobby

Guys that don’t have the inherent need to “get me off” is a big turn on if it happens it happens and prefer they achieve that via sex as oral on me is often pretty boring for me no matter “how great the guy thought he was”.. use the dick make me cum and I’m a happy girl
Deep kissing, having a good connection, certain positions (launch pad and folding deck chair), and a partner with nice, well-cared for feet who doesn't mind my attention to them or even likes it, which is wonderful when it happens. But just indulging my fetish is fine too, as long as I don't feel judged. I'd say in my experience that roughly 5% of ladies hate it, 10% like it to some degree (and then there's the occasional rare soul who loves it), and the rest are just in the "whatever dude, knock yourself out" camp. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Everyone has their kinks. Nothing wrong with that
Being paid..yep..the fact I get handed $ to perform certain things on a guy i otherwise wouldnt perform them on gives that sorta “I gotta do it he handed me $ “ and that’s a helluva lot of fun...if i “get off” sexually great.. if not..I have fun knowing the guy had fun and can cater to my own needs outside the hobby

Guys that don’t have the inherent need to “get me off” is a big turn on if it happens it happens and prefer they achieve that via sex as oral on me is often pretty boring for me no matter “how great the guy thought he was”.. use the dick make me cum and I’m a happy girl Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna
Lol pay me and get the fuck out
Eh something like that I guess....I mean we aren’t trying to become best friends
Don’t get me wrong book an hr stay an hr I can talk about most anything

But knowing I got $$ to.l be a dirty girl is hot
Lol pay me and get the fuck out Originally Posted by Danielle Reid